We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Please help

I got a new laptop, and completely wiped my old one , and in doing so lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ... Can somebody help this noob out ? Lets keep the fights in open field , so tired of the grams camp.. Nice to see action though ... <3 your favorite little warg to hate ... cause haterz are going to hate. Wicked hugs n love . CYA in the Moors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanswoman View Post
    I got a new laptop, and completely wiped my old one , and in doing so lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ... Can somebody help this noob out ? Lets keep the fights in open field , so tired of the grams camp.. Nice to see action though ... <3 your favorite little warg to hate ... cause haterz are going to hate. Wicked hugs n love . CYA in the Moors
    I'll try and pop on as often as I can on drar or the burg for ya Sleath, although I must say I love the action on my new server and fights I've had on Marz.

I truly miss y'all though so I'll try to get online as often and as suicidal as you have all remembered me haha.

Stay classy windfola, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    I'll try and pop on as often as I can on drar or the burg for ya Sleath, although I must say I love the action on my new server and fights I've had on Marz.

I truly miss y'all though so I'll try to get online as often and as suicidal as you have all remembered me haha.

Stay classy windfola, looking forward to seeing you all again.
    DON'T LEAVE AND Yes you better pop in to say ello .. and what server are you on ? I have creeps on 5 different servers .. i just keep coming back to Windy for punishment ,, and the peeps of course ... miss ya in the moors my friend ..

ahhh lol edit type , i see now what other server you are on... don't have a char on that server . may have to make one , so when windy is dead .. i
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

DON'T LEAVE AND Yes you better pop in to say ello .. and what server are you on ? I have creeps on 5 different servers .. i just keep coming back to Windy for punishment ,, and the peeps of course ... miss ya in the moors my friend ..

ahhh lol edit type , i see now what other server you are on... don't have a char on that server . may have to make one , so when windy is dead .. i
    Marzul is already gone, but I will never leave windfola completely. And I am on Vilya server, the action there is amazing compared to windfola atm imo Last time I played on E it was dead, so I didn't go there. Roll a creep over in Vilya if you want, I should be on tonight.. maybe for a later period of time if I am lucky.

And yeah I miss you all too, that is why I keep coming back on Drarhurz and Aerdro to fight with and against you as often as I can. Also another reason I come back is to try and teach the creeps (as truth be told it is mostly creeps on this server) how to push to bag a kill by personal demonstration.. haha.. I will literally give everything ive got to get a kill in the middle of a raid even if it does mean dying xD Most have inherited the tactics of certain high rankers (will not mention names) who are more interested in stars than kills, so I guess my duty is to try and fix that.

Most have inherited the tactics of certain high rankers (will not mention names) who are more interested in stars than kills, so I guess my duty is to try and fix that.
    If only there weren't that darn pesky rule about calling folks out. Dumb rule >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    If only there weren't that darn pesky rule about calling folks out. Dumb rule >.<
    Indeed, that is why I am not calling out.

You need to play over here more, we need more 1v1s. ;P

Eff you both... My stars look sexy and You're both jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Someday I shall be hawt like you. Until then, when you coming back?

Come back Fin.. :P before my warg catches you up

Someday I shall be hawt like you. Until then, when you coming back?
    Finmeister shall return very soon to once again scare all the purple ranks, and make them flee to the back door of whichever keep they came from! Keep your eyes open for the return of the great white warg

Come back Fin.. :P before my warg catches you up
    I care not if your traitor warg ranks! It has been shunned, and will never be forgiven, EVER! Or until you transfer it back, whichever comes first.

I miss you all and shall return soon! <3 Well most of you.....

Finmeister shall return very soon to once again scare all the purple ranks, and make them flee to the back door of whichever keep they came from! Keep your eyes open for the return of the great white warg

Come at me Bro! <3

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    Come at me Bro! <3
    Don't make me set my r0 marzul on you!

lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ...
    As far as i'm aware that channel doesnt exist anymore. Give me a little bit and i will probably set up a fresh one if the moors gets populated again

Also made a new hobbit hunter today lol. Currently lvl 6... /flex

Also made a new hobbit hunter today lol. Currently lvl 6... /flex
    Hobbit powaahhhh!!! the moors shalt swarm with hobbits ;P

Don't make me set my r0 marzul on you!
    Nobody cares sbout your R0...

ZOMG <3 Crum im prego, its yours...

Nobody cares sbout your R0...
    Hey at least my R0 has good movement.. unlike some high rankers on this server..... And ik you want my r11 back!

Miss you too Fin.. <3 play more and I'll try to get on reaver for you!

Step aside noobs. This has gone on long enough and you have forced me to intervene you've brought upon yourselves wenches bow to me minions or face the wrath of the back of my hand straight across your faces

Aerdro? gdi I shall forever be the one true Aer! Even if I pass out of living memory.
    [center][IMG]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/Aerdred/AerdredSig4_zps1cd36e1b.png[/IMG][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Grusk View Post
    Aerdro? gdi I shall forever be the one true Aer! Even if I pass out of living memory.
    Ofc you will be Aerdred! You will be forever remembered as one of the best guards to ever fight in the moors of windfola.

I still remember the early ROI days when Marz was a pup, and I feared nothing more than you, alongside with Glasscanon, Brusef, Madik, Constrictions and Cirone. In those days, my freep "red alert" list was exceptionally higher than it is on Windfola today.

And no, I very much doubt you will ever pass out of living memory, good sir.. such was the fear and aggravation you stirred in the creep population.

PS... My burg will never live up to your example ;p and come back! I dont play often on windy myself anymore but it would be a pleasure to watch you show the freeps and creeps how to fight in a solo playstyle, one which is uncommon these days.

get out of here you

Quote Originally Posted by zjzach21 View Post
    Step aside noobs. This has gone on long enough and you have forced me to intervene you've brought upon yourselves wenches bow to me minions or face the wrath of the back of my hand straight across your faces
    What if we like it rough?

Isn't there a big rock named for you? That's all you get.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    Isn't there a big rock named for you? That's all you get.
    Only the one I named after myself as "Aers Rock" as a play on words, but I'm pretty sure it didn't catch on
    [center][IMG]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/Aerdred/AerdredSig4_zps1cd36e1b.png[/IMG][/center]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast