We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dreaming about LOTRO

Last night i had a vivid dream that i was playing LOTRO. I was in Angmar exploring and doing deeds. Maybe it was because i had been playing until late and had gone to sleep soon after finishing playing.

Does anybody else ever dream about LOTRO ?

I've not dreamed about it, no, but I have occasionally found myself on the bus looking out the window for ore
    [URL="http://www.sigcreator.com/"]Proud Officer and band member of 'Under The Sunlit Sky'

[IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/56621691lotro_lotro08.png[/IMG][/URL]

NOt LotRO so much, but back when I played UO I'd pass a field of sheep every day on the way to work. A couple of times I caught myself thinking, "I should stop and shear those."
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." - Thorin Oakenshield in [i]The Hobbit, or There and Back Again[/i] by J.R.R. Tolkien

I'v had some dreams...but only a few... but I mainly find myself sometimes when someone annoys me I try to blast them with lightning, I played my RK too much as you can see...lol this is no joke so after this happened I stopped playing for a few weeks thinking "If I just thought I could blast them with "Epic conclusion" then I'v been playing to much...lol as I said, this is NOT made up! But yeah most of my dreams consist of (Recently) the recent LoE Pre-Alpha test I was in.
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Yes, I have Lotro dreams from time to time.

My dreams are always very realistic and boring. No fantasy worlds or nightmares, just boring reality. If I spend a few days in a virtual world, I can see a dream about myself having a standard playsession. I was playing tetris and minesweeper in my dreams as well so Lotro is not very unique here.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

I also occasionally dream about lotro. The last one I had consisted of me teaming up with a massive troll named GLFF. Me and the GLFF troll were on a boat, and the inside of the ship was full of dirt. We killed a few orcs that were on adjacent boats, then I woke up. Nothing too interesting, but it was very vivid!

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy_Cain325 View Post
    I also occasionally dream about lotro. The last one I had consisted of me teaming up with a massive troll named GLFF. Me and the GLFF troll were on a boat, and the inside of the ship was full of dirt. We killed a few orcs that were on adjacent boats, then I woke up. Nothing too interesting, but it was very vivid!
    I'm sorry, but I could not stop giggling while reading this....
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." ~ Faramir

Dynamix of Firefoot

I used to dream about playing my Warden. I dreamt about tanking, mostly screwing up tanking. It's more or less how I learned to use masteries.

Not since Helm's Deep, of course.

I don't have dreams where I'm sitting around playing computer games.

I do have a good memory of a dream I had though, charging up a hill with a sword and shield killing goblins. I wish i could have more cool dreams like that.
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

No dreams.

Just a need to play the game every hour. Whenever I'm doing something else, I think ... I could be playing.

I've had very vivid dreams of being my lotro character flying a black pyro and blasting orcs with microwaves.

Black Pyro from Descent3

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Yes i have lotro dreams a lot

actually any game i am currently playing a lot or addicted to, i will dream about it, even if it is an fps for example, i still remember dreams where me and friends would play matches in my dreams and it was like it was real o.o

i have sexy dreams too, just putting that out there so it's not like i dream about games all the time :P