We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pvmp reaver builds

can someone please post so reaver builds for a rank 5 reaver please? I do like 100 damage per attack and my DPS is extremely low I just want to cry.

Reavers are impale spam bots now...until you get that skill you won't do any damage.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dntx09 View Post
    Reavers are impale spam bots now...until you get that skill you won't do any damage.
    I thought they changed impale so that it had a like 5 sec. cool down?

naah, impale is 20s cd

use disarm/gut punch/resilence to cut off animation of long attacks(like ravage/jaggedcut/trash etc) or just to simply make ur dps higher.
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

get 6 crit corruptions and 3 mastery and 3 crit procs, glass cannon reaver
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    naah, impale is 20s cd

use disarm/gut punch/resilence to cut off animation of long attacks(like ravage/jaggedcut/trash etc) or just to simply make ur dps higher.
    Use resilience to combo skills and disarm/gut punch as combo finishers. Resilience has no animation while gut punch and disarm still give you a slight delay. For example use mutilate/jagged cut > resilience > thrash > disarm/gut punch and follow up with a quick impale. You can also use blood of fire as an immediate with no animation delay. Since they changed all skills to be fast skills it allows you to get off extremely quick combos, just be aware there are many ignorant players that will accuse you of using macros.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]