We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Minstrel Legacy

Minstrel Legacy

The minstrel has a minor legacy "Target Resist Rating (songs)". All of the damage skills the minstrel has say "Resistance: Cry". What skills does this minor legacy affect?

I have this legacy on my healing book to help with Song of Soothing. It also works with Song of Distraction and Song of Subdual.

(I have not played minstrel since the HD changes so I'm not sure if these songs still exist)
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Hmm well I just logged in minstrel to check, and it seems Song of Soothing and Song of Subdual do not exist anymore The legacy is now pointless to have.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Thanks. I'll keep checking then. Song of Distraction has resistance song.

Anyone else have an idea?

We have 2 songs-song of distraction and song of aid if you spec PoS (yellow). Song of Aid gates a class point and buffs non existant skills. AOE DPS levels at the moment means you'll use Song of Distraction almost never (it was for a hide and pick them off strategy, which was needed for multi mob camps and a couple of instances.) So it's an utterly useless legacy imo.

Suggest you look at at minstrel thread where Cloudie-wan in post 75 discusses some options here-https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Minstrel/page2

and Gedrevn and others had good advice that is a bit more current (although minstrels haven't changed much at all since november 2013)

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-and-legacies

as far as i remember the only change to legacies since then is Earendhil is added back in to Orome now.
    Last edited by Calta; Feb 08 2014 at 10:27 AM.
    [COLOR="#DDA0DD"][CENTER][B]Peralda[/B] - Minstrel - 100 - The Numenorean Guard - Landroval~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[B]Yvandriel[/B] - Minstrel - 100 - Extraordinary Adventurers' League - Laurelin[/CENTER][/COLOR][COLOR="#EE82EE"][CENTER]And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”[/CENTER][/COLOR]