We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 84
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    btw whats happening right at this moment is what Im talking about. Zerg babies paradise.
    ur talking bout what just happened i just got on and it was a GV camp and was told it had been like that for awhile funny tho creeps got wiped one time after camping freeps that long and then quit .............QQ somemore
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000022096b/signature.png]Shwasted[/charsig]

    Don't Do Drugs..... ......Smoke The Herb

  2. #52
    so its cool for you guys to do that for hours, but as soon as its flipped you QQ

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwasted View Post
    ur talking bout what just happened i just got on and it was a GV camp and was told it had been like that for awhile funny tho creeps got wiped one time after camping freeps that long and then quit .............QQ somemore
    I was on freep and had a good time then the awesoem zerg ruined it. and btw the freeps being camped at GV were outnumbering the creeps lol.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  4. #54
    lol mate your pathetic, dont like it, play something else.... if you were on freep and couldnt push them back you must be one of the new lot that dont know their #### hole from their elbow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001fd4aa/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by sparticusV2 View Post
    lol mate your pathetic, dont like it, play something else
    nah whats pathetic is all these zerg babies. Take Sallaras for example. Why is he even in the moors? All he does is run and try to fire off a pen. shot from time to time. Oh and ofc as with others, wont leave GV without atleast one healer.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  6. #56
    yet creeps will zerg for hours on end against these "raid babies" but as soon as a decent group comes out you all pack up and log
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001fd4aa/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by sparticusV2 View Post
    yet creeps will zerg for hours on end against these "raid babies" but as soon as a decent group comes out you all pack up and log
    did u get dropped as a baby? There was no creep zerg. There were some odd number of solo creeps pushing some noobs to GV. Freeps could have pushed back at anytime but instead went crying on glff to get more ppl to come and didnt stop until the ratio was 3 to 1. and I dont condone creep zergs either but guess what, there is a freep alot more often than there is a creep raid.


    lol mate your pathetic, dont like it, play something else.... if you were on freep and couldnt push them back you must be one of the new lot that dont know their #### hole from their elbow
    or I just went around and killed ppl elsewhere? Who knows. There is always the option of soloing but most of these nabcakes cant solo so they do the zerg thing to farm some points so they can stand afk on a mailbox in whatever town that is most populated at the moment with their shiny new badge not knowing that they havent actually pvpd.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  8. #58
    everything freeps do creeps do also, just how pvp is on this server.... you can continue to whinge but nothing will change
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001fd4aa/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  9. #59
    Respect to the EU (chelmo) finest innit bruv makrowexploytz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000002160a7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUQ7dlR840&feature=yo utu.be
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    Milt could use some musical competition, but you ain't it.

    As for all the QQ about raided up Freeps......raid up and beat them at their own game, it's not rocket science. You Creeps new to the server don't remember when there were organized Freep raids nearly 24/7. I'm sorry that TBB isn't available to show you how it's done, but maybe it's time to take off your training wheels and fend for yourselves instead of trashing kins and QQing on the forums.

    People are going to do things in PvP that are to their advantage and not yours, that's the essence of PvP, as long as it meets the rules imposed by the developers it's all fair. Adapt and overcome and stop whining like little children.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Mar 08 2014 at 08:44 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    Milt could use some musical competition, but you ain't it.

    As for all the QQ about raided up Freeps......raid up and beat them at their own game, it's not rocket science. You Creeps new to the server don't remember when there were organized Freep raids nearly 24/7. I'm sorry that TBB isn't available to show you how it's done, but maybe it's time to take off your training wheels and fend for yourselves instead of trashing kins and QQing on the forums.

    People are going to do things in PvP that are to their advantage and not yours, that's the essence of PvP, as long as it meets the rules imposed by the developers it's all fair. Adapt and overcome and stop whining like little children.
    Glad you liked it

    Training wheels? Its hilarious that you think we are new to pvp life just because we dont like certain tactics of nabcakes.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Glad you liked it
    I think backup vocals are what really make it.

  13. #63
    I stopped coming out from the sheer number of healers freeps usually run with.. QQed about it, tried to get some to realise over healing and ezmoding isn't the best way. Failed miserably, so just gave up. Pop in time to time but I'd rather bang my head on the table slowly repeatedly than come out and face the number of healers freeps have. So I just log right back out. Maybe when they completely drive pvp into the ground and realise what the hell happened it might change. Till then, I'll just continue to log back out - I can find plenty other places to waste my time.
    Last edited by sp33dccm; Mar 08 2014 at 11:51 PM.
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/16gxuls.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    88
    A.S.S. ftw!!! Better yet A.S.S.S.S FTW!!!!!
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Glad you liked it

    Training wheels? Its hilarious that you think we are new to pvp life just because we dont like certain tactics of nabcakes.
    I believe you are relatively new to this server, not PvP. Enlighten me, I have no clue who you are.

    BTW, you aren't suppose to like the oppositions tactics, I explained that in the post you just quoted, did I stutter the first time?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by sp33dccm View Post
    I stopped coming out from the sheer number of healers freeps usually run with.. QQed about it, tried to get some to realise over healing and ezmoding isn't the best way. Failed miserably, so just gave up. Pop in time to time but I'd rather bang my head on the table slowly repeatedly than come out and face the number of healers freeps have. So I just log right back out. Maybe when they completely drive pvp into the ground and realise what the hell happened it might change. Till then, I'll just continue to log back out - I can find plenty other places to waste my time.
    Freeps have too many healers? Since I came back it seems any Creep group is half healers, not that I blame them with what Freep DPS has become.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I believe you are relatively new to this server, not PvP. Enlighten me, I have no clue who you are.

    BTW, you aren't suppose to like the oppositions tactics, I explained that in the post you just quoted, did I stutter the first time?
    I remember the tactical zergs yea the ones that happens early in the day (different timezones) but tbh its worse now. Freeps forming farm raids early then hug a bd somewhere if opposition logs on to face them.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Freeps have too many healers? Since I came back it seems any Creep group is half healers, not that I blame them with what Freep DPS has become.
    Yes, freeps wont come out without half of them being cappys and healers. Some nights ago freeps had no healers (neither did creeps) so there were some 1on1s going on. As soon as freeps gathered some healers they "got bored" with 1on1s and wanted to start zerging again.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    A.S.S. ftw!!! Better yet A.S.S.S.S FTW!!!!!
    No T?




    retired warden mouse clicker turtlemoss, countless storebought creeps

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtly View Post
    No T?




    The T is silent!lol But it should be A.S.S.S.S.T.C.X.A.F. or F.A.S.S.T.C.A.X.S.S. LMFAO
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000125739/signature.png]Abry[/charsig]

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Yes, freeps wont come out without half of them being cappys and healers. Some nights ago freeps had no healers (neither did creeps) so there were some 1on1s going on. As soon as freeps gathered some healers they "got bored" with 1on1s and wanted to start zerging again.

    That's funny, I recall a month or so ago Mimi counting all the Creep healers and there were enough that every non-healing Creep class could potentially have a pocket healer. This wasn't just one instance, I've seen it many times. and like I already said, I can't really blame Creeps being how Freep DPS is.

    Since you are an old pro you do know that very few Freeps trait heals and Cappys are traiting as tanks so they can pull whole keeps and run around like idiots not taking damage. Pro tip, kill the healers first!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    That's funny, I recall a month or so ago Mimi counting all the Creep healers and there were enough that every non-healing Creep class could potentially have a pocket healer. This wasn't just one instance, I've seen it many times. and like I already said, I can't really blame Creeps being how Freep DPS is.

    Since you are an old pro you do know that very few Freeps trait heals and Cappys are traiting as tanks so they can pull whole keeps and run around like idiots not taking damage. Pro tip, kill the healers first!
    Sadly there is too many "I dont know what eff im doing"-players on creepside too who thinks taking down Dafkon is essential instead of taking out a healer...

    it doesnt really matter anyway... creeps are quitting the server and more will follow.
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Mar 10 2014 at 09:53 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  23. #73
    its coming!!!!!! =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01205000000090d20/signature.png]Alanthel-1[/charsig]

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Sadly there is too many "I dont know what eff im doing"-players on creepside too who thinks taking down Dafkon is essential instead of taking out a healer...

    it doesnt really matter anyway... creeps are quitting the server and more will follow.
    Well, Creepside has always had their share of "I don't know what the eff I'm doing" players, but they can be taught. It's the "I leveled my Freep to cap (in PvE), I know everything" (meaning they know nothing about PvP) player that can't be helped, and Freepside is inundated with them.

    Creeps come Creeps go, always more to take their place.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  25. #75
    Solid action yesterday, made just slightly over 20k by my count. I am most certain that creeps have made quite the similar amount.

    As for the other garbage: I was called out yesterday for grouping with people I trash talk about openly in ooc. Well, here is my transparent and honest reply.

    When I have called someone names or whatever while being on the opposite side, this only speaks of their current playstyle as the official opposition. When we are on the same side, we are one and united against the opposition forces. That is the philosophy I play by.

    As an example, Milt and I have been going at it for years, yet I heal him and help him in my full capacity when we are on the same side. What is the point of making enemies on the side you are currently playing? Keep the hate flowing towards the opposition.

    What many seem to forget that Moors always has been and always will be about business (at least for me): getting kills and renown, regardless of the means.

    Until then,

    Yours Truly,

    Volodic
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload