We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats Chieftain Irishrat!!

Congrats Mr. Irish on rank 12! Good luck as you head towards r13

(As a side note, I always found your name and surname amusing whenever I would see you when I used to heal on freepside lol.)
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

gratz Irishrat! /bow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000207a82/signature.png]Anthraxious[/charsig] Reaver-Killanation r10, Black Arrow-Muzeygash-r10, Warleader-Grishski-r10, Defiler-Anthraxious-r12
    "People should not be unfamiliar with strategy, Those who understand it will survive, Those who do not understand it will perish"

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Congrats Mr. Irish on rank 12! Good luck as you head towards r13

(As a side note, I always found your name and surname amusing whenever I would see you when I used to heal on freepside lol.)
    Grats man.... good luck on the push to 13!
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Gratz Irish! Now that your BA is 12 will we see the return of the Freep Seeking Missile?
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14