We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter issues since U12

In the past thread during HD beta lot of pages were occupied by people complaining about no stealth tracking for hunters included in passage of nature/foes, no developer ever answered to that. So now that we're going to the first update, will you care about us? We are hunters, not the hunted ones. Seriously, it would be time to fix this and listen to the community.
    Second thing, I dont know if others noticed it, but Cry of the Hunter has quite an annoying bug that needs a fix or it's ocmpletely useless in the moors.
    It almost NEVER removes slows, I recorded and sent bug report time ago but never got a response. Anyone else noticed this?
    If it's not supposed to remove slows remove it from the description but then...1,7k morale which takes 2s animation..guess this didnt get scaled as well.
    Just fix the slow removal problem please.
    Thanks

Update:
    List of bugs and pointless things that we ask to be fixed:

- Stealth tracking included in Passage of Nature/Foes.
    - Cry of the hunter animation way too long and doesnt get out of CC's immediately.
    - Cry of the hunter does NOT remove slows , fix it please.
    - Rain of arrows with oils doesnt reset on crit.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Dec 11 2013 at 04:50 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

and top of that fix the hunters endurance stance, it has block rating which probably has no value to hunters main stats as its N/A

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Yes, there's nothing like constantly being targeted by stealthed wargs in the Ettenmoors because they know you can't track them.

Sure I have more stealth detection now, but by the time they are close enough for me to "detect" them, it's already too late.

As was mentioned in another thread, they just need to combine our tracking skill into one skill, much like Wargs have, and be done with it.

Also, tracking Shadow can be removed as well. I mean, has anyone EVER used that?

And please fix it, that we can use Light and Fireoil and the Reset from arrow rain (is it correct in english) are wai.
    Pashtick (Barde)
    Sippe Erben der Avari

Your problems with u12 hunter sound same as mine.

-No stealth track, we really want it, ATLEAST on trapper line as passive bonus maeby?

-While stunned and using cry of the hunter, it takes sometimes longer to get out of stun than just wait to stun expire, and bubble from that is quite small

-Rain of arrows cooldown reset when it crits. Even i have that traited to 100% reset if crits it wont reset cooldown. It never resets on instances, but it might occasionally reset while running solo and fxe questing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000025f3f/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sapience or Jinjaah, anything?
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

Good to hear others have noticed this as well.
    Any developer gonna answer us?
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

How hard it is for a dev or alike to log in to forum and write few simple words? "We didn't give you tracking stealth ability because of..." or "We won't merge all three tracking skills into one because of ..." or "We're still working on changes", "we're open for suggestions", "we don't care what you say"? Anything? IGNORING isn't the best possible move.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

fire and light oil bug on rain of arrows reset would be a nice thing to fix soon.

stealth tracking imo should be a hunter class passive, regardless of trait line imo. We're the hunters, that's our job, taking it and moving it into trapper only line is #### imo. just make it so hunters can always track stealth.

still feel too squishy @ level 95 even with the overall boost to mits by 10%. IDK why but I feel like ever since they redid the armor changes back a couple years, hunters got the shaft and feel like they are made of paper in PVE and PVP.

I have also noticed that delay on the cry of the hunter when used to break out of a stun.

I love the damage of red line, I love the buffs we get, but often I feel like the time it takes us to setup for max damage burst ends up with the target out of range before we can hit it or just not worth the time overall. (stealth,burn hot, focus, etc) all take too long. Just going into stealth seems to make it so you can't do anything for a second or two, then the burn hot, then the focus induction is crazy long, just feels broken to me.

The game in general is very laggy, worst it's been in my experience and lots of skill lag, esp when I go to aoe, and most especially in HD battles, aoes seem to lag the system out as if it's checking for what damage I'm doing and what the npcs are doing, etc or something, just feels sluggish.

and why do we still have a big yellow X on our heartseeker? This should have been removed years ago imo. Please remove it.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

it is unlikely a dev will even read this, so my suggestion: post it on EVERY SINGLE FORUM -beta/live/even the plain ol discussion threads-

if you want someone to listen who -pretty much- is never listening on the forums or at least never acts like it, you need to find a good way to make them listen, i bet if a couple of u went around the full forum reposting this it would get noticed?

i mean lets be honest...if they can move threads to the correct section of the forum, if u post enough they'l have to get the point!

Anyway:

Stealth tracking passive
    RoA crit reset
    CotH to slow, also no longer removes stun whilst it continues to say so in tooltip.

fix these if your guys are even there to care
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Intharth View Post
    it is unlikely a dev will even read this, so my suggestion: post it on EVERY SINGLE FORUM -beta/live/even the plain ol discussion threads-

if you want someone to listen who -pretty much- is never listening on the forums or at least never acts like it, you need to find a good way to make them listen, i bet if a couple of u went around the full forum reposting this it would get noticed?

i mean lets be honest...if they can move threads to the correct section of the forum, if u post enough they'l have to get the point!

Anyway:

Stealth tracking passive
    RoA crit reset
    CotH to slow, also no longer removes stun whilst it continues to say so in tooltip.

fix these if your guys are even there to care
    Agreed on this, i'll start topics in other forums later so maybe they'll need to care for one second about us and the bugs. I don't really get whats the point of this forum if neither sapience or other developers gives us an anwer that they received our feedback about bugs and so on...

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...04#post7036404

There you go guys, /sign it and hope we get listened! :P

/sign

agree with all

/signed,

FIX THE HUNTER PROBLEMS FOR ONCE, YEARS OF NEGLECT TO THIS CLASS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
    [URL=http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/the2fetters/media/sig-lotro_zpsd8f7f9b2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r761/the2fetters/sig-lotro_zpsd8f7f9b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Fix our bugs please :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fettamir View Post
    /signed,

FIX THE HUNTER PROBLEMS FOR ONCE, YEARS OF NEGLECT TO THIS CLASS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
    I feel sorry for you guys and gals, I Am here to sign for all my RObinhood friends... may you get what you hope for..

/SIGNED

Cut the hyperbole, guys. Yes, these are bugs, and the ROA crit reset is particularly annoying to me.

BUT my hunter is in the best place he has been for YEARS. Mobs are running in terror, as are tanks, and I am surviving every leeroy pull. The "years of neglect" HAVE been addressed, they just have not been perfected.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Rain of Arrows
    a) with oils
    and/or
    b) used immediately after improved focus
    after 12.2 still doesn't reset on crit.

Very annoying issue if you ask me.

I find it funny that in the past traiting stealth tracking took up a trait slot and was generally seen as a hindrance more than a asset. Unless they just give it to you passively you're gonna have to give something to get it and judging by the QQ this class needs all the help it can get or the people playing it need lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderban View Post
    Yes, there's nothing like constantly being targeted by stealthed wargs in the Ettenmoors because they know you can't track them.
    Nothing like being spam tracked by a raid every time you're in eye-shot.
    You are not targeted by wargs because you CANT track them. You are targeted because you're the easiest kill in the pile.

I know the tracking animation by heart and will line of sight at a distance any hunter doing it. Even get right behind them and wait for the message and then kill them just to get the point across. Unless they are new or just don't pay attention any warg worth a ___ will avoid your tracking. All you do is further gimp your self by wasting potential for the ability to know the enemy is near...
    Last edited by LightningXv; Feb 04 2014 at 06:44 PM.
    [IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/Lightning_Xv/f1bc7eeb-c276-4013-acd8-7bf87aceef6d_zps4092ea5c.jpg[/IMG]