We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Battle ground of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    I think noone will follow these rules.

But i would volunteer for being the first Target of the Week - on either Wl or Reaver, if there's actually people interested in this "event/game".

I like that idea!!! Specially fun on the choosing part! Lots of bad blood and bullying! hahah

But it seems a bit hard to get ppl playing by it. So I had another and decided to post on a new topic, as to not derrail that post.

I'd come back on my WL to play a lot on Crick if we had something like it, but instead of a target of the week, a [/B]Battle ground of the week[/B]!
    Not sure how it would be choosen. But each week one side chooses where the fights takes place. During that week, that's the only area (let's say, 400m range) where fights may take place.

Somes rules (thought within 5min):
    - Fights would take place at a maximum range of 400m.
    - 1000m away from GV/Grams.
    - Keeps are eligeable as Battle ground of the week.
    - No 1v1s will take place on that vincinity during that week.
    - Numbers should be respected in an ethical way... (hardest part)

Specially good on a small server... ppl would know where to go for a big fight!

A problem I see is that nothing will prevent gold taggers from gold tagging. The only way to really get the gold taggers away is if it's a raid-against-raid 1v1. But then considering how hard it is to organize large groups 1v1 on our server, most gold taggers will ignore everything.