We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hesitation issues.

Hi everyone,
    I don't know if my computer's faulty, but lately I've been having some pretty serious hesitation and erratic behavior issues when I'm in Rohan. It seems to be more prevalent when I'm running or I'm on horseback. MOBs jump all over the screen and I'm having a hard time pinning them down to do battle. Is anyone else having these problems or could it be that my computer is malfunctioning? Might there be a problem in that one certain area of middle earth? If there's a way to resolve this issue can someone out there help me and let me know what I can do to get my game running smoothly again? I know very little about computers so I hope there's an easy fix! As always, I'd like to thank, in advance, all the people who are always so willing to help me out.
    Thanks again,
    paulieboy44

Rohan is a lot more demanding on your PC that some of the earlier regions like Endewaith or Great River. Some people have to lower their visual quality via the graphic setting to get better performance.

I have not had to lower my settings but the game does not always run smoothly in Wildermore or East and West Rohan. I will hesitation (the game will freeze for maybe 1/3 to a full second). I was noticing the past few days it takes a long time for my horse to appear on occasion. I will be sitting on an invisible horse for a few seconds. Stable horses are the most funny. I will mount up. Off I go down the road on an invisible horse. Finally the stable horse appears.

This situation for me is not consistent. It is sporadic issue. It only happens in the new regions Riders of Rohan or later.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

[QUOTE=Yula_the_Mighty;7091318]Rohan is a lot more demanding on your PC that some of the earlier regions like Endewaith or Great River. Some people have to lower their visual quality via the graphic setting to get better performance.[/QUOTE}

Which is a darned shame, because the land, thick with wildflowers,
    and the skies, veiled at evening in clouds, in Rohan are beautiful.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

This could well be a routing issue as well.

From the start of this week I've been having issues with packet loss in the game up to ~25% which made it all but unplayable. A trace route to the LotRO servers showed many packet losses along the route.

The issue seemed to have cleared up when I played yesterday but that may change; I'm hoping not though.

Try checking your connection status in-game and see if the same issue is affecting you.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

For the first time i'm not giving lotro fault even wow have some connection issue today