We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: vids

Cool vids

i make 2 videos with my wargy.
    i hope you will enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pO73ho1XP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zh8b-dUtMY

Very nice Bobi!!

nice bob second one was better keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Arriou View Post
    nice bob second one was better keep it up
    Not bad,

Few things I think you could do better though.

1: Stop being a keyboard turner/skill clicker, will improve your gameplay a lot.
    2: Add fights that are good/entertaining fights in general, not just ones that you won. Like the end of the second video was cool because it was really close. Sometimes it's cool to see someone faceroll a squishy hunter or something but not like 10 clips of it.

Overall good videos. Keep it up.

Nice Videos

Very nice bob!

why do u get the DEFEAT FREE POEPLE IN ISENDEEP MINE after killing jango on ROP river? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
    Not bad,

Few things I think you could do better though.

1: Stop being a keyboard turner/skill clicker, will improve your gameplay a lot.
    2: Add fights that are good/entertaining fights in general, not just ones that you won. Like the end of the second video was cool because it was really close. Sometimes it's cool to see someone faceroll a squishy hunter or something but not like 10 clips of it.

Overall good videos. Keep it up.
    He died to maddawg on the first video -should be enough of a defeat-, and at the end that jango fight was very close

haven't seen the second though

Arrow --

as i write in the youtube in description first video is my first video. i capture all the fights in like 2 hours and i put them all together.
    i make it to check programs and setting at capture-convert etc... second video took me capturing some fights for 3 days.

cen i see that message in video as well.. i think jango someone saw him at isen mine or miners.. check chat in that video.. and i think he use df
    and he come to lugz rez. so something got bugget there...

--

also the most of the hunters in my video is r10+ yh its there one red rank but he isnt alone...
    and believe me good hunters can easy kill a warg..

I just happened to come across some freeps dieing there.

There was a time where Lykaki jumped me between gv and tr during this same period. He got a good jump, fought very well, hipsed when he had to to gain another stealth positional on me but he still died. Only warg that has the nerve to try to take me alone.

Enjoyed the vids, too bad that one didn't make the cut.

My comments were not meant to be an attack on you or your videos. They were criticism from making my own videos and getting similar responses. I liked the videos overall just gave you two points that I, myself, thought you could work on. Your second video was much better than your first IMO and maybe because it was over the span of three days and not three hours.

--

thnks Ago. i dint take it as attack just im saying that the first is test video and its all my kills from 2 hours in game...

Maddawg im always trying... i can say that i have 1v1 almost all the freeps ( that dont mean that i have win..)
    but im trying.. you never know.. and with practice you getting better.. i know i cant win good or high ranks burgls and wardens.
    i dont have capture any of our spars.
    I wish I had done that today in ec... anyway great fights today..

thnks everyone..

cheers!!!

nice vids bobi