We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Feels good to be back

been back for a little while but just wanted to say it feels good to be back and creeping again on a full time basis. and Thank you all for the welcome backs to creep side.

Nice seeing the older faces and also great meeting newer creeps that started after i took my break from creeping / lotro.

Let's keep up the action. lately it has been pretty good back and forth fights with decent inf/renown gain for both sides (which keeps most everyone happy).

Hope to see everyone out in the field!

- Hellsweb
    [color=red]-=)Hellsweb Rank 12 Weaver(=-[/color] [color=blue]Mutilation Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [Color=black]-=)Founder of Black Lotus of Imladris(=-[/color]

Nice to have you on creepside. Best raids I was in lately were leaded by you, thanks a lot for good fights.
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Welcome back

Good to have you back Hellsweb. Been enjoying the good open field fights you have provided lately!

Glad to hear you will be playing on a regular basis hereon. I am looking forward on returning on a regular basis myself as soon this mess called REAL LIFE gets sorted out.

I look forward to healing you stubborn spiders again. Suicidal spiders!!! Yes you too Mal!

-Shuk