We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gift of Valar

Gift of Valar

I posted in game in support forums and been waiting 4 days for a email but not been replied too.

Just wondering if this is ever going to return to the store or if it was just a one off. If so any idea when it will return?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartist View Post
    I posted in game in support forums and been waiting 4 days for a email but not been replied too.

Just wondering if this is ever going to return to the store or if it was just a one off. If so any idea when it will return?
    Just a guess, it'll be back. Developing artificial demand by withdrawing supply of a product is a common marketing tool. With tangible goods this means in practise that you just need to TELL customers that supply is low. With pixels it is much easier. Withdraw supply completely until customer is a frothing ball of money itching to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartist View Post

I believe it was Twitter, Sapience mentioned this will be in the store from time to time.

Hoping that they will have a Gift of the Valar-tine promo for valentine's day. Couldn't resist.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001821ff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]