We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    You seem to be really bothered by the times I attended rare 1v1 circles on Ark, since this is already the third time you cry about it, lol.
    Yea, im jealous of a random rank 9 reaver, or maybe I was just expressing popular opinion that rank 9 is definetely not impressive anymore these days. Something im sure you agree with, but are afraid to say because its a BH grats thread.
    Have you nothing better to do than to troll? If I'm just a random r9 reaver, why are you wasting your time telling me that r9 is not impressive? Go on, keep trolling. If that makes you feel better about yourself and your accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Have you nothing better to do than to troll? If I'm just a random r9 reaver, why are you wasting your time telling me that r9 is not impressive? Go on, keep trolling. If that makes you feel better about yourself and your accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Burzumaz
    classy stuff...
    gosh I love it when I'm right about somebody...

grats on rank 9!

grats on 7 posts on your own grats thread!

grats on believing that it is in fact.... butter!!!

Lol people in bh should be the last to whine about trolling in a grats thread

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Lol people in bh should be the last to whine about trolling in a grats thread
    I personally just find his hypocrisy astounding and hilarious.

Fight clubbing reaver, transfers off to larger more fight club friendly server, comes back to previous server's forums to say that he's unimpressed by someone who's congratulated on actually ranking to 9

He's just a mad jelly hater. Sorry I like to call a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I personally just find his hypocrisy astounding and hilarious.

Fight clubbing reaver, transfers off to larger more fight club friendly server, comes back to previous server's forums to say that he's unimpressed by someone who's congratulated on actually ranking to 9

He's just a mad jelly hater. Sorry I like to call a spade a spade.
    I still play actively on Ark with two characters, btw.
    I worked a lot harder for my rank than most other people, but in your eyes im a fightclubber because I was involved in 1v1s once or twice a week, hilarious. You seem to forget the majority of my time was spent solo roaming (which, in terms of challenge and difficulty, beats joining heal stacked groups and fight freep pugs, believe me) . Also, only cowards who are obsessed with renown, like you, think 1v1ers 1v1 for points.

I worked a lot harder for my rank than most other people, but in your eyes im a fightclubber because I was involved in 1v1s once or twice a week, hilarious. You seem to forget the majority of my time was spent solo roaming (which, in terms of challenge and difficulty, beats joining heal stacked groups and fight freep pugs, believe me) . Also, only cowards who are obsessed with renown, like you, think 1v1ers 1v1 for points.
    On a reaver (rank 12 at that)? You're guaranteed to win unless against a good burg or bleed stacking warden. What else would you be 1v1ing for?

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    On a reaver (rank 12 at that)? You're guaranteed to win unless against a good burg or bleed stacking warden. What else would you be 1v1ing for?
    Wow, started my reaver in 2011. Reavers were, for the largest period of my playtime, far from guaranteed to win against freeps.
    Since hd, reaver is def harder to defeat for some freep classes, but still very doable. Not sure what trash freeps youve been watching, but basically any good freep, no matter what class can win against a reaver. Ofc if I wanted to spam Wrath and use Against the odds every fight, I would win a lot more than Id lose, but thats not what I do, and should not be done at 1v1 circles.

Wow, started my reaver in 2011. Reavers were, for the largest period of my playtime, far from guaranteed to win against freeps.
    Since hd, reaver is def harder to defeat for some freep classes, but still very doable. Not sure what trash freeps youve been watching, but basically any good freep, no matter what class can win against a reaver. Ofc if I wanted to spam Wrath and use Against the odds every fight, I would win a lot more than Id lose, but thats not what I do, and should not be done at 1v1 circles.
    How do you keep up with all the rules?

Please show me where I said you didn't still play on Ark. I said you transferred your reaver, which you did.

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz
    but in your eyes im a fightclubber because I was involved in 1v1s once or twice a week
    I attended rare 1v1 circles on Ark

Lol at that understatement.

Ofc if I wanted to spam Wrath and use Against the odds every fight, I would win a lot more than Id lose, but thats not what I do, and should not be done at 1v1 circles.

Please show me where I said you didn't still play on Ark. I said you transferred your reaver, which you did.
    [QUOTE=voodootrash] :'comes back to previous server's forums..'

Implying this is not my server anymore

Lol at that understatement.

We all know 1v1 circles are so common on Ark

Last edited by burzumaz; Feb 07 2014 at 05:32 PM.

BH, known trolls, when one of their members gets trolled on own grats thread:

Well, they're his own two rules, so I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to keep up with that. Is it hard to keep up with two rules in your world? I don't get why you'd need to ask such a lame question lol.

As I recall, in all of the 1v1 circles in RoR hardly anyone 1v1'd burz. If people really think he got all of his rank by 1v1ing me zan and casi, then wow! And in U9 Loki you were in a lot of 1v1 circles when there wasn't any action too.

Well, they're his own two rules, so I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to keep up with that. Is it hard to keep up with two rules in your world? I don't get why you'd need to ask such a lame question lol.

As I recall, in all of the 1v1 circles in RoR hardly anyone 1v1'd burz. If people really think he got all of his rank by 1v1ing me zan and casi, then wow! And in U9 Loki you were in a lot of 1v1 circles when there wasn't any action too.
    I remember Voodoo getting totally mad when Zan posted on the forums that he had a lot of good fights with me even though I won most, adding, as a hyperbole, that I must have gotten halfway to my next rank.
    Instead of reading that two people had fun at a game, improving each others gameplay (I remember Zan improving over time and eventually the fight could go either way), he was dumb enough to take the hyperbole seriously, thinking I was halfway to my rank because of sparring Zan. Since then, on a systematic basis, Voodoo felt the need to cry when I was 1v1ing, almost like he owned me or the game.
    His obsession with gaining renown makes it impossible for him to understand the concept of 1v1ing to improve yourself, even if that leads to one person getting more points than the other.

*awaits posts from 4 different BH members and random riddermark trash defending each other ( so cute )*

You know... For someone who's so indifferent to this. You've managed *5* of the last *6* posts on this thread. There is medication to help with this you know. I'd suggest moving to Colorado or Washington. Maybe you can calm down then. Best of luck darling.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    You know... For someone who's so indifferent to this. You've managed *5* of the last *6* posts on this thread. There is medication to help with this you know. I'd suggest moving to Colorado or Washington. Maybe you can calm down then. Best of luck darling.
    How logical. The number of posts you post clearly indicates a mental illness that requires weed to fix. Gorbat for president!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Grush: Thanks noob :P

Mal: I know! It's because Bag won't let me take my dog in raids But it's alright because the reaver is so much fun!

Yums: That's right! You make farming for mats fun :P
    I am Kuznumshi Rank 5 Reaver, So far I am about 6K from Rank 6 so far. See me around give me a wave. Congrats on 9 as i hope much luck towards 10.
    Last edited by Draithenz1971; Feb 08 2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo's

I don't get why you'd need to ask such a lame question lol.
    Probably for the same reason you'd need to answer it.

*awaits posts from 4 d...
    Why so much bitterness? If you ranked I'd congratulate you as well no matter what number. There is so little left in this game to get excited about. The forums activity can attest to that as it has become a vessel for taking out the frustration of boredom on others. With little nothing more to enjoy is it such a horrible thing to find small tokens in ranking - even in something so trivial to you such as rank 9?

Probably for the same reason you'd need to answer it.
    I answered a stupid question to give a stupid answer, if you asked that for the same reason then something just isn't right... :P

I answered a stupid question to give a stupid answer, if you asked that for the same reason then something just isn't right... :P
    Don't take life (or me for that matter) so seriously.

*awaits posts from 4 different BH members and random riddermark trash defending each other ( so cute )*

I am not a Blood Hand and I think you seriousely need to get a grip. Really now. lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast