We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated

Hello again dear brothers

It seems those naughty overlords did away with my last attempt to minister to my happy cheerful brethren dwelling on this fun world of laughs and giggles. The message is the same as before, the Mustelids love you, so do I. Come join us on our satisfying quest for truth and joy. Be my friends, talk to us, let the Mustelids inside you, they are eager to come In, hear them knocking on the door of your hearts. Listen to them whisper cheerily: "hello friend, let uS inside, we shall bring the bright lights to you."
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMustelidian View Post
    It seems those naughty overlords did away with my last attempt to minister to my happy cheerful brethren dwelling on this fun world of laughs and giggles. The message is the same as before, the Mustelids love you, so do I. Come join us on our satisfying quest for truth and joy. Be my friends, talk to us, let the Mustelids inside you, they are eager to come In, hear them knocking on the door of your hearts. Listen to them whisper cheerily: "hello friend, let uS inside, we shall bring the bright lights to you."
    Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is an extremely rare mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behaviour, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions, nor by imaginative play in children.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    psychological nonsense
    Is this really your coping mechanism, using words made for people seeking an excuse to write off the word so of others to make themselves feel safe and happy?

I would hope not, the Mustelids will quickly cure you of any inferiority complex you may be afflicted with.

I,love you, be my friend.
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMustelidian View Post
    Is this really your coping mechanism, using words made for people seeking an excuse to write off the word so of others to make themselves feel safe and happy?

I would hope not, the Mustelids will quickly cure you of any inferiority complex you may be afflicted with.

I,love you, be my friend.
    Haha, he has a superiority complex if you ask me, well said all the same. Long love the mighty Mustelids.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Long love the mighty Mustelids.
    Well said dear brother, I love you.

Real life cults tend to be messier, so I applaud you.
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.