We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would suggest having some sort of time limit as there are some groups which can prolong the fight indefinitely like a freep group with Blue warden, Yellow Captain and Shield Guardian.

Need clarification on store buffs (rejuvenation potions, defence and attack tomes, morale and power buffs etc)

Is there any limitation on pot usage? A Reaver has his charge to start, Resilience, Mordirith's brand(10 sec cc immunity iirc), comms pots and coin pots(both for cc and morale)

I actively update the first post in this thread regarding the restrictions on skills/group makeups and rules go.
    keep an eye on that

And Honestly I haven't thought about denying any store buffs/pots as of right now.

great idea
    but i am not sure it will work to many varibles
    there is no freep class verses creep class balance
    playstyle rank gear and so on
    a 3 verses 3 would be just a one sided farm fest
    maybe a 6 verses 6 woudl be more in line

Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    great idea
    but i am not sure it will work to many varibles
    there is no freep class verses creep class balance
    playstyle rank gear and so on
    a 3 verses 3 would be just a one sided farm fest
    maybe a 6 verses 6 woudl be more in line
    On the contrary, we proved with 30 minutes of testing that it won't be freep farmfest and we're not trying to find balance in people skills , the idea is to have class restrictions/rules that make the fight winnable and interesting for both sides, which definetly can be done.
    What rank/gear/rotation contestants have is out of my hands and this is what ideally would determine the outcome of the fight.

what groups did you test just
    i wasnt saying a complete freep farm fest
    i was just saying some 3 verses 3 would no where be fair

The First Fights of the WIthywindle 3v3 League

Well, here it is, almost 1 month later, some of this sort of fights happened and we guarantee that they were fun
    Some more rules still have to be reviewed as you can see in the vid, the yellow cappy for example, having 2 reavers in the same group, that sort of stuff...
    But anyways, I hope we might get some more of this around in a close future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4zKy0ARDg

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    Well, here it is, almost 1 month later, some of this sort of fights happened and we guarantee that they were fun
    Some more rules still have to be reviewed as you can see in the vid, the yellow cappy for example, having 2 reavers in the same group, that sort of stuff...
    But anyways, I hope we might get some more of this around in a close future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4zKy0ARDg

Cheers
    Ok this looks nice... These freeps were kinda fair too. I still believe healing mini would ruin this kind of fights, but when freeps decide to go full dps it makes it very fun. Kudos to irmas for nice dps boosting

This could make me login.

From what little I have tested this fight format lutz, Minstrel can be handled by dps + cc + heal creep setup nicely. We did it reaver,warg,WL.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    This could make me login.
    Yep. Looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Yep. Looks fun.
    Now imagine how fun it will be with update 13 balance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Now imagine how fun it will be with update 13 balance!!!
    What's this update 13 ? Can you give me a link pls

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What's this update 13 ? Can you give me a link pls
    http://prntscr.com/2vpn40 There you go, hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    couldn't stop watching this
    best dance in the world!

Schedule for the 3v3 League

Ok ppl, so here's how it goes: I've checked with Morva now and we both agree we should set a date to do this sort of event one day, the same way we've done in the past for Raid vs Raid events, we would do so for the 3v3 fights.

Now, all what we would like from the ones that follow this thread, its to sugest a few dates or more apropriate days of the week/hours to host this fights in our server.

Let me remind you that this fights will be applied with the rules we have posted be4 on this thread, plus a few more that might not be there but that we agreed on the last time that the 3v3 fights happened.

As a 1st part of the event, we can freely set your teams randomly (but ofc, acording with the rules!) and with diferent ppl as you wish anytime. We would not get into the real version of a "League" just yet, leaving that for another time, setting this 1st event just so that eveyone can try on this fights and then we can think of transforming this into some form of Withy's Championship. Just for now, we can get this going the same way we do when we open spar fields, but instead of 1v1s, its a team vs anothers.

Get your sugestions in here so that we can set it up later

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2