We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Forum activity?

Forum activity?

I was bored so I was browsing through some of the pages of threads back a little ways and noticed that there aren't as many replies as their used to be. Do the new folks to the moors even know about the forums? Or is it people just don't wanna engage in a little forum pvp to get the moors more spiced up? They must save it all for glff and after hours creep ooc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    I was bored so I was browsing through some of the pages of threads back a little ways and noticed that there aren't as many replies as their used to be. Do the new folks to the moors even know about the forums? Or is it people just don't wanna engage in a little forum pvp to get the moors more spiced up? They must save it all for glff and after hours creep ooc.
    people stop playing = stop posting
    Some post once in a while.
    Majority post when they have something they want to say.
    Some only show up in rank threads.
    Some think posting on the forums is a reason for flame.

I dunno, I post when I feel like it. The Age of Cats has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    Or is it people just don't wanna engage in a little forum pvp to get the moors more spiced up? They must save it all for glff and after hours creep ooc.
    Lots of people avoid the forums because it's easy for them to get really heated and there's a lot of extreme angst involved with them. Most probably think, why jump into the mess when I can simply avoid it? Opinions in glff are forgotten within a day or two. Forum posts STAY there. Unless you remove them, of course

You'll see lots of people reply on forum posts that don't involve opinions. Grats threads, threads involving community news, etc.

I check em a little more often than I used to, because it's nice to keep tabs on what the devs are talking about. And I usually just hop into Gladden PvMP's forums as an afterthought every time.

Some avoid the forums because they just don't care about this stuff as much as they use too.