We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool You may have noticed

As some of you may be aware of we now have the top tier crafting nodes in the Ettenmoors. Being a creep you may be asking, Yeah so what. Well in order to get the most out of our game time we have taken to harvesting said nodes. Being Nymp is a Scholar she has decided to make it easier on herself and others it was best to flip all the OP's and Keeps blue. Please be understanding in this issue as its very hard to PvP without our scrolls and pots. I sensed much resentment to our past weekends harvesting of mats. Please be aware this behavior will continue for an extended period of time until we are fully stocked. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Another thing we have yet to confirm is creeps have begun to drop the new Emerald shards sought by our many crafters. Until such time it is confirmed we will also be farming creeps to further our crafters progress. I can't believe Turbine has put the creeps in an actual loot table. What's so hard to believe is all the creeps we killed over the weekend not a single shard dropped. This to will continue until we can confirm if this rumor is true. For now I would like to apologize for your many deaths you suffered this past weekend while we continue to conduct our research.

I also noticed a sharp decline in the Warg population this weekend. Have they all become sick or befallen with some disorder? Strange the few we did encounter were not quite their old selves. Almost as if they had lost a step or two. Coming at us almost like they wanted to be put down. Well if we have to thin them out to better their gene pool Redemption is here to help.

This message has been brought to you by Redemption Kin helping to clean up the moors one dead creep at a time. Have a nice day
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    As some of you may be aware of we now have the top tier crafting nodes in the Ettenmoors. Being a creep you may be asking, Yeah so what. Well in order to get the most out of our game time we have taken to harvesting said nodes. Being Nymp is a Scholar she has decided to make it easier on herself and others it was best to flip all the OP's and Keeps blue. Please be understanding in this issue as its very hard to PvP without our scrolls and pots. I sensed much resentment to our past weekends harvesting of mats. Please be aware this behavior will continue for an extended period of time until we are fully stocked. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Another thing we have yet to confirm is creeps have begun to drop the new Emerald shards sought by our many crafters. Until such time it is confirmed we will also be farming creeps to further our crafters progress. I can't believe Turbine has put the creeps in an actual loot table. What's so hard to believe is all the creeps we killed over the weekend not a single shard dropped. This to will continue until we can confirm if this rumor is true. For now I would like to apologize for your many deaths you suffered this past weekend while we continue to conduct our research.

I also noticed a sharp decline in the Warg population this weekend. Have they all become sick or befallen with some disorder? Strange the few we did encounter were not quite their old selves. Almost as if they had lost a step or two. Coming at us almost like they wanted to be put down. Well if we have to thin them out to better their gene pool Redemption is here to help.

This message has been brought to you by Redemption Kin helping to clean up the moors one dead creep at a time. Have a nice day
    I was also not able to farm any Emerald Shards off of the Creeps this weekend, however they did drop many commendations. I was not able to use them to craft directly, BUT the good folks at GV did allow me to trade them in for new Rings and other gear. Also the Outpost taking, while ticking off the Creeps, forced many of them to get off the couch (Grams) and actually come outside to play in new neighborhoods, on new playgrounds. They should get out more and see the sunshine every once in awhile.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000130169/01008/signature.png]Skythrond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post

Excuses. You have always done it. Now you think your legit in doing it, you are not. Behaviour like this has already started an exodus off Firefoot to other servers. Theres nodes elsewhere. Another thing, keep your Kinnies in check and get their trolling spying butts off the moors, its childish behaviour ruining the experience of many. Keep it up and the only thing you'll be "farming" is nodes out here. That is all.
    Last edited by Laggus; Jan 28 2014 at 01:20 AM.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Wow a single hobbit started all of FF's exodus. I think a lot of it falls on Turbine not me. This server has always been small and frowned on by other servers. But not due to my doings. I didn't coin the phrase Farmfoot or Failfoot. But that's the name we have garnered over the many years playing. About my kinnies they're not spying in the sense you speak of but merely trolling a bit to fire you guys up. It appears you have taken the bait hook line and sinker. Just have to reel you in. If you'd like I'll call off the trolls. But about the OP's and keeps we'll keep playing that game. Myself as well as you, I hate Grams camps. Just no fun for melee types. I will also say by doing so it did get the action away from Grams. We had some great action at the OP's and Keeps over the weekend. And I don't mind dying as long as I'm getting kills and the action stays busy. As we all know there are no written rules so we make them up as we go. If you cant accept change you fall by the wayside. So keep hatin on the hobbit she thrives on it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There used to be a Warg on this server called Farmfoot. Don't know if he is still breathing or not. Been away for almost a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by bear192 View Post
    There used to be a Warg on this server called Farmfoot. Don't know if he is still breathing or not. Been away for almost a year now.
    Farmpaws. He transferred to another server and changed his name.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Funny how Mrs. Moors Police Nymp is now deliberately hurting PvP to enhance PvE, similar to how I abused the moors to get those weapons or armor etc...

How low has Farmfoot fallen? I don't play this game because it is possibly 1 year past when it should have closed and the smell of code and gameplay decay is too strong.

Hugs!

You know a game has failed when not even I bother to troll the forums much.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Well well looky who it is. So being I'm the police does that net me a badge? Kinda funny now that the farmers have been threatened with bans I rarely if ever see any of yer old friends. Myself I still see plenty life left in this game. But then you've always had a negative attitude towards this game and the good folks that play it. I guess it's been to hard for you to resist a chance to troll the forums. I reckon it's not as dead as you stated because you did end up back here to spew your usual negative comments. And BTW I've seen many old faces returning that I havn't seen in quite some time and a good many new ones. So as long as I have folks to lead I'll be here till they pull the plug on Firefoot. Whether its next week or years from now I'll be here. Must be hard on you having no Farmpaws around to kiss his butt I know how much you loved doing that. Aptly named Kin you have so are we going to see a Resurrection or have they all left due to the poor leadership on your part? Just curious. I would say welcome back but I really cant find the words.

Poor leadership, I am not the leader and never have been, lord knows even my friends know that would be a bad idea lol.

Funny how in all your usual mindless comments you never once addressed the point of my post. You are deliberately hurting PvP to support your PvE, that puts you squarely into our little crew. Welcome to the dark side.

The fact that you are turning the map blue in an effort to farm crafting mats..... That is pretty much the definition of a boring, nothing else to do, failed game.

Farmpaws was a character you fool, Turks is still a friend and we speak often.

I, Unlike you, don't base my relationships on how someone behaves in a fake world, I look beyond it as there are people behind characters, I am so sorry all you have is a pixelated toon.

:-)
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Poor leadership, I am not the leader and never have been, lord knows even my friends know that would be a bad idea lol.

Funny how in all your usual mindless comments you never once addressed the point of my post. You are deliberately hurting PvP to support your PvE, that puts you squarely into our little crew. Welcome to the dark side.

The fact that you are turning the map blue in an effort to farm crafting mats..... That is pretty much the definition of a boring, nothing else to do, failed game.

Farmpaws was a character you fool, Turks is still a friend and we speak often.

I, Unlike you, don't base my relationships on how someone behaves in a fake world, I look beyond it as there are people behind characters, I am so sorry all you have is a pixelated toon.

:-)
    Yet you are still here, trying to get attention. It's the only place you can, I guess. Since 90% of the players in game have your sorry troll a** on ignore. Keep doing what you do, con. You are the only one who can!

One thing I did forget to mention that this post was started as a joke. Apparently creeps just don't have a sense of humor or much common sense. Something that cant be bought in the LOTRO store or learned in any school. Maybe I should start them off from here on out with a warning that they're ment as jokes.