We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Class choice for me

Hi. I know there are lots of threads about which solo class is best but, they don't answer anything for me. I am a melee guy at heart and id like to have some aoe for mob fights in old instances. So the choice is champion, guardian and captain(burg is an option but I am really put off by the lack of aoe and only having 1 damaging aoe and only in QK spec). Id like to solo the hardest stuff I can and go back and solo instances and skirmishes and what not. I don't care if its dual wielding or 2h or 1h/shield. I assume ill be in tank tree for soloing and dps tree in groups. So id like to be accepted as dps in a group when im not soloing since I don't care for tanking or healing.

Is there a general consensus as to one being better than the others for what I would like to do? I already have a captain and champ at 40 and a guard at 30. I like them all and thats the problem. Id like to focus on 1 instead of suffering altitus like in my other mmorpgs. Thanks for any help anyone is nice enough to give me despite there being similar threads.
    Last edited by Thentix; Jan 26 2014 at 10:12 PM.