We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden Gambit Cheat Sheet - Helm's Deep 12.2

Hello everyone!

Below is a link to my Warden gambit cheat sheet, with gambits current for Helm's Deep 12.2. I have actually posted two files: One is a PDF for general printing, and another is an Open Document Text (ODT) file in case you would like to edit it with LibreOffice or OpenOffice. If you are new to the Warden (like me), I highly recommending trimming the ODT file to contain only gambits within your level range (such as 1 - 20, 21 - 30, etc.). This will help you focus on memorizing gambits relevant to your level, and keep the irrelevant ones out of sight and out of mind. The level of each gambit is listed in the second column to assist with your trimming.

Finally, if anyone notices a mistake, please do let me know so I can correct it.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p588269l7xwr8ll/aLyRPHV8ms
    [IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/headlongflight/silversig_r9_snow_final_zps2657a3d4.png[/IMG]
    [B][COLOR=#ffff00]Silverbullets [/COLOR]- Rank 9 Warg, Landroval[/B]
    [B]<><[/B]

Many thanks

Been hoping for something like this for some time now. Thanks for the work you put into compiling the information.
    Grand Patriarch, High Satirist, Clan Sarcasmo.

Nice list for new players. Old dogs like myself had those memorized a long time ago.

here are some helpers for the memorization process as I see it

there are really only 3 types of gambits out there:
    1. the 2 skill bounce where you will hit one skill then a second then back to the first. these normally have a 3, 4, and 5, skill version
      -Example Conviction: Shield,Fist,Shield,fist,shield
    2. Straits. these ones use all 3 skills in a strait line. 1st skill, 2nd skill, 3rd skill, then back to the 1st. Again these will almost always make gambits at 3,4,and 5 skills
      -Example Unerring Strike: Spear,shield,fist,spear,shield
    3. the unique gambits. these ones are some of the best skills in the game because you have to memorize them but they can be very powerful. there are only a few of them so it shouldn't strain you brain to much.
      -Example Dark before dawn: Spear,Shield,spear,fist,spear

For the straits and the 2 skill bounce ones once you have the patterns of the 3 length skills you just need to add the next one in the line as they come out.

Have fun and welcome to the fold :-)
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    Hello everyone!

Below is a link to my Warden gambit cheat sheet, with gambits current for Helm's Deep 12.2. I have actually posted two files: One is a PDF for general printing, and another is an Open Document Text (ODT) file in case you would like to edit it with LibreOffice or OpenOffice. If you are new to the Warden (like me), I highly recommending trimming the ODT file to contain only gambits within your level range (such as 1 - 20, 21 - 30, etc.). This will help you focus on memorizing gambits relevant to your level, and keep the irrelevant ones out of sight and out of mind. The level of each gambit is listed in the second column to assist with your trimming.

Finally, if anyone notices a mistake, please do let me know so I can correct it.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p588269l7xwr8ll/aLyRPHV8ms
    Thanks for a brilliant post, however I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to resolve:
    1. Combination Strike and Boar's Rush (1313 underlined) are they finishers?
    2. Mighty Blow and Unerring Strike are they finishers