We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

F2P Kinship - Breavehearts of Eriador

I wont be taking much of your precious time so I'll just cover the basics. Pretty much everything is clear just from the name of the thread.

This kinship is made for players using "free to play" gaming model. As such, it doesn't have sky-high ambitions towards endgame content. In fact our primary goal is to help each other in getting as much as Turbine Points and do it faster than it would be done by making the all progress alone.

Also, if you are part of this kinship you will benefit in these stuff:

- RP is way more realistic with players that can make progress within your own limitations. (yes, some day someone will buy quest pack or expansion with farmed TPs but it's much more acceptable than RPing with VIP guy that will just rush trough levels to current endgame content)

- Farming TPs is faster and takes less grind

- Compete in progress within community that shares same goals and problems as you do.

- Share and get new ideas on making your progress faster.

Now the set of rules. Have in mind that some stuff can change depending on what community populates the kin. As a leader, I spoke to few members and here is what we agreed on:

1. Kinship chat channel is OOC only (out of character)
    2. All ingame encounters should be IC (in character) preferably. However, encounters in kinhouse (once we get one) are IC ONLY!
    3. Any type of insults simply wont be tolerated. If you have something against someone, discuss it in private. Kinship chat is NOT a place for argues and fights over personal things.
    4. Kinship chat is english only
    5. If anyone at any moment buys some quest pack or expansion with real money he should be out of kinship.

We are not RPing as military organization, as a merchant guild or some sort of rebels. Everyone has a freedom to develop a character with his own background and story. Whatever role you pick will be accepted as long as it's not breaking any of the, above mentioned, rules.

Guild web site: http://breaveheart.guildportal.com

Thank you for reading and have a nice a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. - here is the previously made topic once kinship was in stage of creation:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ng-in-progress

DO NOT post anything here unless you are interested in joining us.
    Elvedion - Guardian // Laurelin ( RP )

Quote Originally Posted by Lamaros View Post

- RP is way more realistic with players that can make progress within your own limitations. (yes, some day someone will buy quest pack or expansion with farmed TPs but it's much more acceptable than RPing with VIP guy that will just rush trough levels to current endgame content)

I totally disagree with this statement, the quality of role-play comes not from the status of your account but from the quality of the players involved!

A considerate group of players will work within the scope of everyone limitations no matter who/what they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    I totally disagree with this statement, the quality of role-play comes not from the status of your account but from the quality of the players involved!

A considerate group of players will work within the scope of everyone limitations no matter who/what they are!

Anyone asked about your opinion mate... ? You think you are smart now ?
    I asked everyone to not post unless they are interested in joining... this is not a topic about do you agree or dont, it's about are you interested or not. Thanks for posting useless bull#### on clear and understandable thread :P

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]
    Anyone asked about your opinion mate... ?
    Firstly I am not your 'mate' I have never met you!

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]You think you are smart now ?
    Secondly. No I am just offering a viewpoint as you seem to tarnish all VIP players unjustly in your opening post.

I asked everyone to not post unless they are interested in joining... this is not a topic about do you agree or dont, it's about are you interested or not. Thanks for posting useless bull#### on clear and understandable thread :P
    Lastly. I did not see the line as it was at the very end in a smaller font, and I am more than happy to say sorry for that. But there was no need for the final bit of your post saying thanks for posting useless bull####. Such comments just antagonize people unnecessarily and make you come across as a not very understanding individual.

Regards
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    Firstly I am not your 'mate' I have never met you!

Secondly. No I am just offering a viewpoint as you seem to tarnish all VIP players unjustly in your opening post.

Lastly. I did not see the line as it was at the very end in a smaller font, and I am more than happy to say sorry for that. But there was no need for the final bit of your post saying thanks for posting useless bull####. Such comments just antagonize people unnecessarily and make you come across as a not very understanding individual.

Regards
    K
    Nvm... point is we shouldn't be discussing this in firstplace. Thread is not meant for that. If I offended you in any way, "i'm more than happy to say sorry afor that". Lets not take this further because it's simply off-topic and I hate when someone goes off-topic on any threads, especially on those created by me. I get "rage attack".

Kin is disbanded due to weird game bug, and I have second thoughts on re-creating it since I didn't received response from staff yet...

You need at least 5 (or is it 7?) memebers in your kinship or it will disband within a certain amount of time. So if you do not know enough people or know someone who can invite alts in, it will disband.
    Same thing for kinships that have been around for a long long time, if members leave, the kinship will disband.
    Could that be what has happened to you?