We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Stat Tomes

Stat Tomes

How can I acquire Stat Tomes?

The 2 ways I know of are: Possible drop from Instance Chests and Stat Tome I for MC from the Vendor.

I'm curious to know what would be a good way to go about acquiring the Stat Tomes, especially since you need the previous Tiers to upgrade them further.

If anyone could share some hints, tips or any information on the matter I'd really appreciate it, thanks.
    Pelarin Goldheart of Bree-land, Level 45 Guardian of the Brandywine server.

They are sold in the in game store and you can found them in the AH under they premium items category.

Thanks, I know you can purchase them from other players via trade or AH, but they're far beyond my price-range. (As a new player I barely have 50 gold)

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to know some methods to acquire them myself without having to buy them.
    Pelarin Goldheart of Bree-land, Level 45 Guardian of the Brandywine server.

they are very rare and random drops. Save your pennies and AH them if you can.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

They drop often from lootboxes too randomly.I am not sure about the new X ones but all others have a chance to drop from any level lootbox.
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow