We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ganking of 1v1s...

It has to stop..I mean really..there I was 1v1ing Rockwithers and out of nowhere..you guessed it.. GANKED! This abuse of pixels must stop! I for one think turbine needs to give us all 1v1 flags that when set do not allow anyone to attack us...i mean what is this a PVP zone? I don't think so..this is an Outpost, keep, tree, matron, relic taking pve zone!

I never hurt no Creeps.

Its a tree zone man, don't ever forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    I for one think turbine needs to give us all 1v1 flags that when set do not allow anyone to attack us...
    V.Good idea, but they'd have to put extra effort in to make sure that these flags are only usable in a certain area - imagine the level of trolling during an intense battle where people just about to die puts their flags up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs) Alternative suggestion: Make an official 1v1 area.

Alternative suggestion: remove PvP from the moors. Turbine's "surprise" for the year will be that the Ettenmoors will be converted into a PvE-only Epic Quest line area. All creeps will be deleted as a final kick into the groin.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

really tanar? I remember on multiple occasions you ridiculing threads like this. Why do you stoop so low you crazynoobrk
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    really tanar? I remember on multiple occasions you ridiculing threads like this. Why do you stoop so low you crazynoobrk
    Ok..if anyone thought I was serious about anything in the inital thread...well, lets just say poo on you. LOL

I never hurt no Creeps.

tanaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

stop hurting creeps hearts <3
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL