We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Now that magnificent & extraordinary hides are the same, best place to farm?

Where is the best place to farm T6 hides, now that magnificent and extraordinary are the same, for other tiers I farm groups of archos but I haven't found an equivalent for this tier, the cows in Enedwaith give up to 3 hides but they are too spread out, I cant think of anywhere in Eregion or Moria that has any beasts that drop 3 hides at a time, so where do you think the best place to farm them as a level cap is now?
    Last edited by dt192; Jan 25 2014 at 10:06 AM.

I've been farming them by catching up on my slayer deeds in the T6 areas... Wolves/Wargs in Enedwaith, Eregion, Mirkwood, and Moria, Beasts in Lorien and Mirkwood, Deep-claws in Moria, etc. The TP is nice even if I don't need the virtues, and you end up with stacks of hides. Off the top of my head, areas for these include: Wolf cave in northeastern Enedwaith, and wolf areas in Mirkwood (there are a few, IIRC). Deep-claws are near Dolven View in Moria. Beasts are in eastern Lorien near the Anduin and there are bears in the south. Happy hunting
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Cave claws near Dolven View...that library...of Durin? I forget the names of the area.

Yes; I don't remember the name of the place either, but it's just as you approach Dolven-View from below, and underneath that library-on-a-cliff thing. They're all over that area. There's also inside that other quest location library in the northeast of the zone with cave-claws literally everywhere. It's all in the Great Delving area.
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Thanks for the replies guy, I already knew about these, but I had assumed that the cave claws wouldn't spawn fast enough considering I can one shot them, but actually I popped over to the library and it wasn't too bad, I only had a 1 minute wait between rounds, so looks like this may be the best place.