We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Leveling: Does equip level of the unequipped LI matter?

I am leveling so not that worried about the max/grind LI until 95. But I have four extra LIs slotted to be decon.

I noticed that some scrolls only work "up to level XXX" E.g. delving is to equip-level 65 or equip level 75.

This got me thinking. Are there "breakpoints" that matter? E.g. if I am level 66, is there a difference between whether a trash LI that I am leveling for decon is equip-50 or equip-65 or equip-66? Assuming same IXP levels, will a equip-50 item decon to the same random loot table as an equip-66?

Quote Originally Posted by forumhagum View Post
    I am leveling so not that worried about the max/grind LI until 95. But I have four extra LIs slotted to be decon.
    Good plan. At least until you start getting you Bridles for your War-steed.
    I noticed that some scrolls only work "up to level XXX" E.g. delving is to equip-level 65 or equip level 75.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 59 or less can only can't target an LI with a minimum level greater than 60.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 60 to 64 less can only can't target an LI with a minimum level greater than 65.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 65 to 74 less can only can't target an LI with a minimum level greater than 75.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 75 to 84 less can only can't target an LI with a minimum level greater than 85.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 85 to 94 less can only can't target an LI with a minimum level greater than 95.
    Are there "breakpoints" that matter? E.g. if I am level 66, is there a difference between whether a trash LI that I am leveling for decon is equip-50 or equip-65 or equip-66? Assuming same IXP levels, will a equip-50 item decon to the same random loot table as an equip-66?
    Yes. iirc, LI's with a minimum level of 75+ give better Relics at 60, than those of 74-.