We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    There is no way to know if you have completed every single quest in the game. Wiki itself, does not list all of them. Maybe suggest to Standing Stones to put a meter in the Completed quests section of the Quest Log to at least give you a hint at where you are for any given region. There are way too many quests right now for anyone to tackle a check-sheet for them.

LotRO Character Log v.1.2.10 is now available for both xlsm and ods formats. This build focuses on cleaning up the instance sheets a little before Mordor release.

Also I have updated my site to the new google sites. The new URL is https://sites.google.com/view/wintersongofarda/home

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Office /Excel 365 / 2016 version 1708 does not allow me to enter Eriador deeds due to sheet protection?

It is saved locally and editing is enabled. I can enter Skirmish deeds.

Looking at Workbook Info there is obviously a huge amount of protected cells, but they seem to block my own entries. I can also see full author information, maybe you want to remove that....

Version 1.2.10.
    Last edited by Marancil; Oct 15 2017 at 05:27 AM.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Office /Excel 365 / 2016 version 1708 does not allow me to enter Eriador deeds due to sheet protection?

It is saved locally and editing is enabled. I can enter Skirmish deeds.
    Are you trying to enter information into cells that are the same color as the deed names? Those cells are intentionally protected, as the sheet will automatically take care of those for you once you've marked the relevant sub-deeds or quests completed.
    Landroval: Mecelaf (Man Champion) • Malnaith (Elf Hunter) • Thalabor (Man Captain) • Thrifur (Dwarf Guardian) • Thaemac (Hobbit Minstrel) • Lythmund (Beorning) • Thrarvi (Dwarf Rune-Keeper) • Tharm (Man Guardian)

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Maybe that's it.... yeah it was.

One would perhaps expect something like "All Eriador done - check" and then all checkboxes get populated by a little gnome...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    One would perhaps expect something like "All Eriador done - check" and then all checkboxes get populated by a little gnome...
    Not gonna happen, file has enough vba in it now to keep up with.

LotRO Character Log v.1.3.0 is now available for download!

HERE for Microsoft Office Excel

HERE for Open / Libre Office Calc

HERE for General User Guide - if you have never used the file, this should help you.

Changes made in this update:
    - changed all TP notations to LP (LotRO Points)
    - added High-elf Class option.
    - added High-elf Class deeds.
    - added missing deed for Belfalas housing area, as well as a quest that will earn a title.
    - added Vol IV Book 9 quests. This concludes the Epic Quest line.
    - added Black Book (New Sheet) will follow the Black Book of Mordor Quest line.
    - added reputation section for Mordor. added deeds for Plateau of Gorgoroth.
    - added Plateau of Gorgoroth (New Sheet) added deeds for this area of Mordor.
    - added meta-deed mount icons for instance clusters that reward mounts.

Note on High-elf deeds: They have not been confirmed as 100% accurate at this time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6