We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden Earrings still not fixed!

Hey DE!

Would you please! PLEASE fix the level 85 Warden Earrings so they dont increase Enemy mits? Would be fantastic if
    you were able to just fix those Earrings. Im only mentioned this since the bonus was changed during HD Beta.

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Amenophis View Post
    Hey DE!

Would you please! PLEASE fix the level 85 Warden Earrings so they dont increase Enemy mits? Would be fantastic if
    you were able to just fix those Earrings. Im only mentioned this since the bonus was changed during HD Beta.

Thx!
    Have you sent a bug report? That's the best way to get it fixed.

Of course i did.

During each HD Beta Phase, on Live, now. I Just thing that Deviled_Egg doesn't Care.
    Same with Finishers, Recklessness Skill, Yellow Tree Line Buffs (like Android Maneuver from Battle Memory)

Its not for Trolling or i think that Deviled_Egg is a bad Dev. No i think not, i just think she is unable to cope with the Warden Class.
    Is there a way that Devs can switch classes?

I'm pretty sure that if you submit a bug report about a single item, that only a handful of people on each server have and that doesn't even drop anymore, this bug report will not be sent straight on to Deviled_Egg.

Instead, it will be added to the huge list of bug reports they got from other people, and it will be added somewhere at the bottom, as this bug seems much less urgent than many other bugs that still require fixing. When people finally get to work on this particular bug (in other words, when the more important bugs have been killed), I still highly doubt it will be the Warden class dev who is responsible for fixing this bug. I expect it will be done by one of those people whose name we do not know and who spends countless hours working hard to squash all these bugs without ever a thank you from us. Or otherwise it will be done by Verizal, as he is the itemization dev.

If you had read the Beta Forum or the Warden Threads (things that needs to be fixed) you would have known that i /bug all issues and more important,
    Deviled_Egg is aware of those issues because she responded to a long list i made of broken stuff
    She responded that MANY things of that List will be fixed and it ended that only 2 or 3 were fixed. Other Issues were untouched!

@Deviled_Egg (maybe you do read the forums)
    Why dont you just tell us what keeps you away from fixing our Class? Starting with Useless Stuff in our Trees (like Blue Capstone, almost 90% during Beta rant about!)
    to broken Finishers, to useless Legacys (or multiple Legacys) and Broken Class Items? I really just could use those Earrings to go to the Moors and Buff a Creeps mits for 40%

Because Rock_X is able to keep up with his Classes, listen and discuss with the Player and adjust some Stuff. I wish to hear why you cant be like RockX.
    If you have so many work to do (dont know if you have other work besides your classes) then why dont we just get another dev who have some Time for us?