We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1

    First CG on the server

    Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15 on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

    Devdor!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    244
    Grats Grom!

    Definitely a long haul and thats a lot of renown my goodness!

    Now you can stop burning my little wargies behind!
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

    [center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    i remember now what spidey said a long time ago about the first r15 , and sandly he was right , :3 one of the worst rk's is now r15 lol , enjoy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15 on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

    Devdor!
    of course it took effort !! hahahahahha , farming is hard

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    62
    Grats Grom
    [center][url=http://imgur.com/DUewDh0][img]http://i.imgur.com/DUewDh0.png[/img][/url][/center]
    [center][color=#cc0000]Skurvy • Mutunus [/color] | [color=#0066ff]Lathfara • Tarinyx • Vypsania • Vettorial[/color][/center]

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by julio_0504 View Post
    of course it took effort !! hahahahahha , farming is hard
    lol grom must be one terrible farmer then cause it took him 5 years to get rank 15 just saying and if you are all so sure he was farming where are the screenies and the actual proof he was farming don't care what people say pics or it didn't happen.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15* on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

    Devdor!
    FIFY

    10 char
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    lol grom must be one terrible farmer then cause it took him 5 years to get rank 15 just saying and if you are all so sure he was farming where are the screenies and the actual proof he was farming don't care what people say pics or it didn't happen.
    keep licking his ba$$s

  9. #9
    Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. When I could finally troll the grats thread of the worst player on the server. First of all for all you Gromkirini suck ups out there!*Drum Roll*

    HE FARMED HALF HIS RANK!!!!! Woohoo

    Not only has he accomplished the incredible feat of farming . . . . he has defied physics and is the first dwarf that can run so far, so fast, and for so long to avoid any kind of 1v1 situation.

    So Grats Grom on being the highest ranked and most pathetic player on the server! You deserve more than a little icon next to your portrait.
    Cynfor Rank 12 Burglar - We Got This
    Narkhloket Rank 7 Warleader/Narkhburzakh Rank 8 Reaver/Narkhluk Rank 7 Warg - Face First
    Brandywine - Narkh Rank 11 Blackarrow & Wramble r7 Reaver/ Cynfail Rank 8 Warden
    I'm one of those scrubs who went to Brandywine and then came back.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    285
    Wow, I've bitten my lip and kept my opinion to myself over many grats threads over the years. Personally, I have no idea if Grom ever farmed but I also don't care. There have been numerous congrats threads for massive raid babies and outright cowardly players that haven't gotten this treatment so I guess the gloves are off for future grats threads.

    So much trash on this server.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post
    Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. When I could finally troll the grats thread of the worst player on the server. First of all for all you Gromkirini suck ups out there!*Drum Roll*

    HE FARMED HALF HIS RANK!!!!! Woohoo

    Not only has he accomplished the incredible feat of farming . . . . he has defied physics and is the first dwarf that can run so far, so fast, and for so long to avoid any kind of 1v1 situation.

    So Grats Grom on being the highest ranked and most pathetic player on the server! You deserve more than a little icon next to your portrait.
    lol I do admit he is a raid baby but I have not yet seen any proof of him farming. you all who are crying that hes rank 15 have yet shown any proof of the farming. secondly I don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about some one getting rank 15 even if it is someone they don't like and don't give me that he dosnt deserve it #### cause he does kinda deserve it cause hes the only real leader on freepside at the moment that will open his raids up to everyone. so I don't understand why u are all crying about him creating action.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    lol I do admit he is a raid baby but I have not yet seen any proof of him farming. you all who are crying that hes rank 15 have yet shown any proof of the farming. secondly I don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about some one getting rank 15 even if it is someone they don't like and don't give me that he dosnt deserve it #### cause he does kinda deserve it cause hes the only real leader on freepside at the moment that will open his raids up to everyone. so I don't understand why u are all crying about him creating action.
    you don't understand because you suck too , and you need his raids to get infamy , also because his little bools are dry and he needs someone to lick them

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by julio_0504 View Post
    you don't understand because you suck too , and you need his raids to get infamy , also because his little bools are dry and he needs someone to lick them
    lol I need his raids to get renown I admit I suck but I don't group all the time and still get kills so I don't understand how u guys get so pissy about 1 little thing u guys are like little 2 year olds crying and licking balls is gross I don't do that lol

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by julio_0504 View Post
    you don't understand because you suck too , and you need his raids to get infamy , also because his little bools are dry and he needs someone to lick them
    Says the person that's store bought everyone of his creeps, lol, you're such a joke. You are the last person that should be calling anyone out, as you are one of the most wimpiest, most pathetic creeps out on the nimrodel server. Go back to camping OPs and calling for help when ever you get in trouble, that's all you were ever good for.
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    lol I do admit he is a raid baby but I have not yet seen any proof of him farming. you all who are crying that hes rank 15 have yet shown any proof of the farming. secondly I don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about some one getting rank 15 even if it is someone they don't like and don't give me that he dosnt deserve it #### cause he does kinda deserve it cause hes the only real leader on freepside at the moment that will open his raids up to everyone. so I don't understand why u are all crying about him creating action.
    Sure Grom leads. Still my opinion is my opinion. If you don't like it deal with it because its not changing. The guy runs just as fast as Nikitah, Gethro, Shredman, and all the other baddies. So I guess what you're trying to tell me is that he is a good leader? Despite the fact that I've seen him countless times ditch the raid at the first sign of trouble and run for that back door. I have nothing against you Devdor. You're pretty cool in my book. I don't like Grom . . .deal with it.

    P.S. - No one is crying about rank. It doesn't matter anyways. I could care less if I was r15 or r2.
    Cynfor Rank 12 Burglar - We Got This
    Narkhloket Rank 7 Warleader/Narkhburzakh Rank 8 Reaver/Narkhluk Rank 7 Warg - Face First
    Brandywine - Narkh Rank 11 Blackarrow & Wramble r7 Reaver/ Cynfail Rank 8 Warden
    I'm one of those scrubs who went to Brandywine and then came back.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Says the person that's store bought everyone of his creeps, lol, you're such a joke. You are the last person that should be calling anyone out, as you are one of the most wimpiest, most pathetic creeps out on the nimrodel server. Go back to camping OPs and calling for help when ever you get in trouble, that's all you were ever good for.
    Sheloob is deff not one of the most pathetic creeps on the server, I can back him up on that. And now a days if you don't store buy your creeps they pretty much suck ### until about R6-R7, store buying is what creeps do to get around the freeps damage and versatility.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/62FAd4l.jpg[/IMG] ~~~ ©_© ~~~ [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BmUTNGJ.jpg[/IMG]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Says the person that's store bought everyone of his creeps, lol, you're such a joke. You are the last person that should be calling anyone out, as you are one of the most wimpiest, most pathetic creeps out on the nimrodel server. Go back to camping OPs and calling for help when ever you get in trouble, that's all you were ever good for.
    who are you ? i tought i only had 3 haters D: : giovy , kumitz and milty and you sound like kumitz D: , lol , but since you are crying about me camping ops then you must be hmm wildin ? , well i think you don't remember lootboxes , the only skills i really bought were : toxic carapace ( at rank 4 ) , and flayer , all my other skills were bought with the sigils , and if it's a 1v1 i don't call out for help dear newbie , if you see people atacking you while you are atacking me it's because now i play in group with my friends so we are always trying to protect each other i cc every freep that tries to kill a greenie or a low rank and yeah i'm probably bad playing the spider but this thread is about someone else, i'm not so interested in ranking ( i've been ran 10 since 6 months ago ) but if groms runs from TR to golloval healin himself and he still dies against me , then he is even worse than this fail spider
    Last edited by julio_0504; Jan 20 2014 at 11:18 PM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Says the person that's store bought everyone of his creeps, lol, you're such a joke. You are the last person that should be calling anyone out, as you are one of the most wimpiest, most pathetic creeps out on the nimrodel server. Go back to camping OPs and calling for help when ever you get in trouble, that's all you were ever good for.
    Whats wrong with buying your skills and traits? It's creeps who should be complaining that freeps can just waltz into the moors fully ready to take on whatever without wasting a single TP.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  19. #19
    Thanks to everyone for the thanks. Not that it matters to anyone's opinion, but I never farmed. If I did farm, it should've gone much quicker than it did, lol. There are probably a couple of players that if you add up their total renown for all their toons probably have more than I do. But heh, doesn't really matter.

    I've sincerely enjoyed battling with both all the freeps and creeps.

    -Grom

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanfar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the thanks. Not that it matters to anyone's opinion, but I never farmed. If I did farm, it should've gone much quicker than it did, lol. There are probably a couple of players that if you add up their total renown for all their toons probably have more than I do. But heh, doesn't really matter.

    I've sincerely enjoyed battling with both all the freeps and creeps.

    -Grom
    By battling you mean running from every 1v1? I guess it is good exercise. If you didn't farm why do I have a bunch of people who tell me you admitted to it while in the kinship Alliance of the Free Peoples?
    Cynfor Rank 12 Burglar - We Got This
    Narkhloket Rank 7 Warleader/Narkhburzakh Rank 8 Reaver/Narkhluk Rank 7 Warg - Face First
    Brandywine - Narkh Rank 11 Blackarrow & Wramble r7 Reaver/ Cynfail Rank 8 Warden
    I'm one of those scrubs who went to Brandywine and then came back.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post

    So much trash on this server.
    You have to like it, it's the only actual explanation for having 2 connected lobes yet remaining here.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post
    By battling you mean running from every 1v1? I guess it is good exercise. If you didn't farm why do I have a bunch of people who tell me you admitted to it while in the kinship Alliance of the Free Peoples?
    You always run away from me!!!












    ?After have blown me up in 6-10 secs...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,171
    So much spite in this thread. Keeping it Nimrodel classy as usual I see...


    Grats grom.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs21 View Post
    Sheloob is deff not one of the most pathetic creeps on the server, I can back him up on that. And now a days if you don't store buy your creeps they pretty much suck ### until about R6-R7, store buying is what creeps do to get around the freeps damage and versatility.
    Creeps have always sucked until R6-R7, suck it up and tough it out like us old vets had to
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Whats wrong with buying your skills and traits? It's creeps who should be complaining that freeps can just waltz into the moors fully ready to take on whatever without wasting a single TP.
    You mean I can just roll a new Freep and waltz into the moors, is this new?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload