We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

First CG on the server

Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15 on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

Devdor!

Grats Grom!

Definitely a long haul and thats a lot of renown my goodness!

Now you can stop burning my little wargies behind!
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

i remember now what spidey said a long time ago about the first r15 , and sandly he was right , :3 one of the worst rk's is now r15 lol , enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15 on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

Devdor!
    of course it took effort !! hahahahahha , farming is hard

Grats Grom
    [center][url=http://imgur.com/DUewDh0][img]http://i.imgur.com/DUewDh0.png[/img][/url][/center]
    [center][color=#cc0000]Skurvy • Mutunus [/color] | [color=#0066ff]Lathfara • Tarinyx • Vypsania • Vettorial[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by julio_0504 View Post
    of course it took effort !! hahahahahha , farming is hard
    lol grom must be one terrible farmer then cause it took him 5 years to get rank 15 just saying and if you are all so sure he was farming where are the screenies and the actual proof he was farming don't care what people say pics or it didn't happen.

lol grom must be one terrible farmer then cause it took him 5 years to get rank 15 just saying and if you are all so sure he was farming where are the screenies and the actual proof he was farming don't care what people say pics or it didn't happen.
    keep licking his ba$$s

Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. When I could finally troll the grats thread of the worst player on the server. First of all for all you Gromkirini suck ups out there!*Drum Roll*

HE FARMED HALF HIS RANK!!!!! Woohoo

Not only has he accomplished the incredible feat of farming . . . . he has defied physics and is the first dwarf that can run so far, so fast, and for so long to avoid any kind of 1v1 situation.

So Grats Grom on being the highest ranked and most pathetic player on the server! You deserve more than a little icon next to your portrait.
    Cynfor Rank 12 Burglar - We Got This
    Narkhloket Rank 7 Warleader/Narkhburzakh Rank 8 Reaver/Narkhluk Rank 7 Warg - Face First
    Brandywine - Narkh Rank 11 Blackarrow & Wramble r7 Reaver/ Cynfail Rank 8 Warden
    I'm one of those scrubs who went to Brandywine and then came back.

Wow, I've bitten my lip and kept my opinion to myself over many grats threads over the years. Personally, I have no idea if Grom ever farmed but I also don't care. There have been numerous congrats threads for massive raid babies and outright cowardly players that haven't gotten this treatment so I guess the gloves are off for future grats threads.

So much trash on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post
    Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. When I could finally troll the grats thread of the worst player on the server. First of all for all you Gromkirini suck ups out there!*Drum Roll*

Not only has he accomplished the incredible feat of farming . . . . he has defied physics and is the first dwarf that can run so far, so fast, and for so long to avoid any kind of 1v1 situation.

So Grats Grom on being the highest ranked and most pathetic player on the server! You deserve more than a little icon next to your portrait.
    lol I do admit he is a raid baby but I have not yet seen any proof of him farming. you all who are crying that hes rank 15 have yet shown any proof of the farming. secondly I don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about some one getting rank 15 even if it is someone they don't like and don't give me that he dosnt deserve it #### cause he does kinda deserve it cause hes the only real leader on freepside at the moment that will open his raids up to everyone. so I don't understand why u are all crying about him creating action.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post

I now miss Grom, Just saying.

Just want to say Grats to grom on the first rank 15* on the server of nimrodel. job well done took time and effort and you deserve it.

Devdor!
    FIFY

10 char
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]