We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

First HD PvMP Event

It has been a long time and since most of the people who normally organised this are gone, I throw my hat in.

Let's have a PvMP sunday again. It was a success in the future, lets hope for alot of people popping into ettens once more at that date, so we cna have a few 40+ vs 40+ fights again.

Try to keep the map fair, so both sides have 2 Outposts and each faction got 1 graveyard. That way we can have some nice open fights in the middle of the map.

I will communicate with Dunc and the other creeps from Mithril, so our fights can stay as fair and square as possible.

I hope to see alot of new and old faces there.

The whole thing will start:

Next sunday, 26th of Jan at 7 pm (gmt+1)

Cheers guys and see you on the battlefield

Leischo

I will be on creep side this time as previously played freep side for this. We try get some balance in the groups pls.
    If we manage this, it could be a very nice challenge for both sides and that's what we all want in fairness.
    Hope to see you guys there.

Regards
    Narga
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Thank you to all the creeps and freeps who participated tonight. Even though the balance was shifted more towards freep side, creeps didnt give up and we had some very nice fights.

Especially enjoyed the last one where Kami tried out some new tactic! Very Nice. Do more plz!

I hope everyone else enjoyed it as well, so we can continue doing event like this or even different ones in the future.

Cheers

Leisch

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Thank you to all the creeps and freeps who participated tonight. Even though the balance was shifted more towards freep side, creeps didnt give up and we had some very nice fights.

Especially enjoyed the last one where Kami tried out some new tactic! Very Nice. Do more plz!

I hope everyone else enjoyed it as well, so we can continue doing event like this or even different ones in the future.

Cheers

Leisch
    /QQ

Honestly, i hope there will not be more events like this one. Most unbalanced event i have seen since i pvp. I dont understand, how can you call it good fights, when the longest was maybe 2mins long. Slaughter, not fights. Also it was quite dissapointing to see some high rank creeps ezmoding on freepside, maybe if they switch to help creeps, it would be a nice sunday evening. Theres no creep force to fight 2 fraids+soloers hugging eachother on Withy and i doubt you didnt know that.

/QQ off
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    /QQ

Honestly, i hope there will not be more events like this one. Most unbalanced event i have seen since i pvp. I dont understand, how can you call it good fights, when the longest was maybe 2mins long. Slaughter, not fights. Also it was quite dissapointing to see some high rank creeps ezmoding on freepside, maybe if they switch to help creeps, it would be a nice sunday evening. Theres no creep force to fight 2 fraids+soloers hugging eachother on Withy and i doubt you didnt know that.

/QQ off
    Agree. Epic lag + skill lock + ~50 freeps =/= fun.

Kudis to freeps who switched creepside dutring lag fest... i mean event.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Interesting difference in opinion here...

I logged for a few minutes, lagged and froze and died and logged out again. Not only is raid v raid boring, often unbalanced, skill-less but it is ridiculously laggy too. From what I saw creeps were outnumbered. One main craid and a second smaller, but low ranked craid. Same old, same old.

What I would really like to see is the group, small-scale competition action suggested by Stealth in his thread. He doesn't seem to be active sadly, so i think this idea needs someone else to take the reins and make it happen. I would, but I am going to be spending less and less time in game, big educational stuff has gotten a lot more serious - but I will help in any attempt to get this kind of action going. I doubt however that freeps are much interested in it, aside from a select few who played during the 'golden days' of RoI.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

OMG, why did you even bother to log creeps? It was extremely obvious when i saw the name of this thread that this will just be big scale farmfest. Once numbers on both sides reach 12+ its impossible for creeps to win, and if they do, freeps are extremely horrible or just running away.

I myself just rather played other game yesterday, and had more fun then in last 6 months of lotro. I gotta be very bored to log lotro these days
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

I totally forgot there was going to be some event yday but after reading this...
    Good that I didnt log.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Agree, i just died once and that was in the start. Had one balanced fight and that was the first 1/3 of the fight at Lc3 b4 the other freeps found us.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    What I would really like to see is the group, small-scale competition action.
    +1

i can try to help making this...any1 interested just contact me and we might be able to form something.
    thanks in advance, Rolsperx.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Seems to me like this event lacked a magic touch by king.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Yea if one of your freeps was there more creeps would log.
    No action would happen tho, only big corpsejump fest
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybMbrQaU5aA
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

I myself just rather played other game yesterday, and had more fun then in last 6 months of lotro. I gotta be very bored to log lotro these days
    I logged after few minutes and played something with no lag and some PvP ( newbie in other game ) and totally loved it Too bloody boring Lotro with nothing to do except PvP Can't even slap red anymore since he not playing. Sad times this just very sad.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

It would be fun to start a group 6v6 thing going at gta or tr hp. Get together with your friends and what not and make 6 man groups with w/e class of creeps you want. Maybe make a bracket and have it be a tourney style brawl. I understand it would be hard to reg unless we had people talking on both sides. Would be fun though. Even ops. even gys. idk, just a thought.
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter