We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deconstruction of a LI with relics in sockets

Greetings to you, heroes of Middle-Earth! A question troubled me, so I decided to ask around. Nobody had the knowledge I sought, so I visited forums.

My question is: if I deconstruct a, let's say, level 40 LI with tier 9 relics inside, but without removing them, will I gain some extra valuables that way? Will the presence of relics alter the outcome, or will they simply vanish?

Thank you in advance for your input

Quote Originally Posted by C.B. View Post
    Greetings to you, heroes of Middle-Earth! A question troubled me, so I decided to ask around. Nobody had the knowledge I sought, so I visited forums.

My question is: if I deconstruct a, let's say, level 40 LI with tier 9 relics inside, but without removing them, will I gain some extra valuables that way? Will the presence of relics alter the outcome, or will they simply vanish?

As far as I know the relic just vanish, there is no gain from having relics in your weapon when deconning it. The outcome is solely depending on the level of the LI,both in terms on required lvl to use and lvl of the LI itself.

Quote Originally Posted by C.B. View Post

No, you won't. Any relics that have been slotted are destroyed upon recon unless you remove them first. That's why there's a scroll for removing relics from an LI, which you should use if you want to save those Tier 9 relics.