We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PVMP - 12.2 allow Creeps class to change their damage type

Hi

I realise that this topic has been spoke about between various beta topics

Please either

1) Make all creeps have the skill to toggle between either

Fire damage/ fell orc craft for (orcs, Uruk) for example

or

2) Please have a new skill in the Class line that allows Warleader to do Orc craft damge not just shadow. This is the same for Defilers.

-Revers
    -Wargs
    -Black arrowss

Obvious this change to apply for all class - The Warleader was given as example.

Before in previous up damges

Moria/ SOM having tactical damage was a bless because of the migrations or the way this used to work but no it needs to change this should of happened properly in update 12.1

+1

Even with nothing but dps focussed traits I'm still hitting like a wet noodle (r13 warleader).
    The little bit of shadow dps we've always done is lower than ever because of all the capped tactical mitigations that came with all the extra vitality for freeps.
    I'm pretty sure spiders and defilers are dealing with the same problem.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Jan 18 2014 at 03:34 PM.

Spiders have the same problem. Acid damage just isn't cutting it, and that's the stuff which gets through the resists (WLs have the same issue with resists due to finesse failing to be scaled I've been told). Apparantly these issues are ones Turbine are aware of. Whether the resources are available to support those devs working on pvmp is, as ever, another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    +1

Even with nothing but dps focussed traits I'm still hitting like a wet noodle (r13 warleader).
    The little bit of shadow dps we've always done is lower than ever because of all the capped tactical mitigations that came with all the extra vitality for freeps.
    I'm pretty sure spiders and defilers are dealing with the same problem.

Aye turbine need to fix this, i shelved my WL due to the grams camp and this lackluster update.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye