We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO forums clipped on the right side

I have a problem where the new forum pages does not fit inside the browser window. It clips off on the right side and I have to scroll to the right (slider) to see the right side of the page. iirc this was a known problem with the new forums that were going to fit inside any window but I never got that part to work for me.

Has anyone got a solution to getting the forum to fit inside the browser window?

fwiw: I have my browser windows set for 125% magnification (eyes like a rhino here) IE10. I don't want to have the window "full screen" which is what I have to do now. I like to see other stuff besides the browser window (cascaded windows). Other sites I visit don't have this problem of the right side being clipped.

TIA
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

I've had this problem too. The only solution that I discovered (and sorry, but I can't remember who said it or where the thread is now) is the Stylish add-on/plugin. I use Firefox, so I don't know if IE has something similar, but that would be my best suggestion. Stylish forces sites to conform to a specific set of rules, including general width. At the top of the screen I lose a little bit of the top-most row of buttons (the leftmost is Explore Middle-earth; I don't have whatever symbol was to the left of that), but otherwise it seems to work great for me.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Turbine has set a minimum width for their forum pages which is much larger than I am used to. If your browser window is smaller than the minimum size you have to scroll right and left.

As the previous poster noted there are plugin that will over ride the hard settings that Turbine has defined.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

TY for the 411 and explanations. Looks like it's full screen for now - at least that's an easy workaround OR maybe I should just get a bigger monitor....
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel