We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    honestly i dont like to sink to the level of a person to call people out did my best to keep it that way
    i just wanted it out there that i know how these players gained so much rank in so short of time by planned clubbing and farming
    just dont trust some dudes from the north and heirs of a king
    You don't like to sink to the level of what?
    In my opinion you're some troll who tries to pull others into the dirt.

You got no evidence of your claims what so ever and never will have.

Everyone with a half sized brain realised that I try to play more fair and curtosy creeps way more then before so we can have open fights instead of some hug games. Same goes with my kin.

And I am pretty sure that Dunedains also dont do anything you are claiming.

So besides some miracle happens and you find evidence about that, shut it. Otherwise I will report you for harrassment.

Cheers Leisch

Considering i never directly call out names or specificly gave any direct kin names
    you replying they way you have seems to imply some sort of guiltyness
    nore did i make any personal attacks on you but with the half brain comment you fired back i can your level
    you can report me for what then
    do you report players for saying something you dont like or playing a way you dont like is that the way you work
    least the truth of the way the moors are
    are out there now
    so if you want to report me since i made no personal attacks on you
    here is one for you
    hope all this sinks into that overstuffed ego inflated giant head of your
    mine is not that big must be why i have have a brain
    cheers to the only part off the game thats fun the moors which your tring to control a thus kill

by the way i have just reported you for calling me a half brain
    waaaa cry

by the way i have just reported you for calling me a half brain
    waaaa cry

He didn't call you a half brain, you read his post wrong.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

no actually he referred to as a troll
    i was being sarcastic with that
    i will report you blah blah nonsense and at least give this man child a reason to report

no actually he referred to as a troll
    i was being sarcastic with that
    i will report you blah blah nonsense and at least give this man child a reason to report
    Whos your char ?
    Your account really looks troll as your only posts are here in this thread.

And I have to support Leischo, cuz yday his raid fought all open fair fights, when Bestone (or Haras idk whos leading) hugged BD with around the same numbers.
    With almost no soloing now (too many bugged classes) these fights were actully fun and Im looking forward to more of those
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thumbs up

no i dont suppose you would see much of me on the forums as a two year break from the game and an account hack has left me starting over
    a planned raid i call bs planned clubbing and letting ppl gain underdeserved ranks more likely this is not by any means fair yeah i guess fun for easy ranking (but if thats the way some people like to play to each their own)
    haras only time i see him or this bestone is running for a back door or running away

i do not believe in this kind of playstyle nor do i think the ranks where earned but more gave

i never intended to call specific player as i stated in the first post but things happen when i suppose

whole point was to call out this bs way of playing that i am under the impression players are happy with or to scared to say

as for my "char" yes let me tell eveyone so what little bit of enjoyment i get out of this game is made harder from other players becuase they do not like what i have to say

no i dont suppose you would see much of me on the forums as a two year break from the game and an account hack has left me starting over
    a planned raid i call bs planned clubbing and letting ppl gain underdeserved ranks more likely this is not by any means fair yeah i guess fun for easy ranking (but if thats the way some people like to play to each their own)
    haras only time i see him or this bestone is running for a back door or running away

i do not believe in this kind of playstyle nor do i think the ranks where earned but more gave

i never intended to call specific player as i stated in the first post but things happen when i suppose

whole point was to call out this bs way of playing that i am under the impression players are happy with or to scared to say

as for my "char" yes let me tell eveyone so what little bit of enjoyment i get out of this game is made harder from other players becuase they do not like what i have to say
    So what is your char? You are accusing some people here but you dont say who you are.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Why did you quote me then or mentioned "Heir" as one of the kin that cant be trusted? there is only 1 PvP kin with Heir in the name.

Your still a troll for me till you identify yourself and start to make sense.

Nevermind this, I'm more shocked at how Zegro apparently has balls?! News to me!
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

You playing these days Akror ? I been playing me Wargie and not seen you yet
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You playing these days Akror ? I been playing me Wargie and not seen you yet
    I was only on tonight for a bit, I have a lot of essays and stuff atm, so won't be on much. Won't be on for the pvp event as I have an essay due in next day
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Why did you quote me then or mentioned "Heir" as one of the kin that cant be trusted? there is only 1 PvP kin with Heir in the name.

Your still a troll for me till you identify yourself and start to make sense.

i quoted you becuase i was using as an example only highlighted that one part you are the one who posted the fact that both raids communicate with each other goes to show that i am right.

i could have been a bit more blunt and said look here cheat

now again repeat at least people will see what is going on with the amount of views on this one thread
    if you dont like what i have to say then everyone stop reading this or posting or are some players afraid that others will finialy see some truth

i am done with this said my peace
    go back to your mothers basement and i will go back under my bridge
    uga buga im a troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2