We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is how i see it

these are my thoughts on the pvmp now all comments welcome (if your going to troll at least make it funny)

creeps side

wargs in good place bit stronger now long as they dont macro the ones that do just tells me they have no clue on how to play just want i win buttons
    reaver lot stronger in the right hands some skills need to be fixed charge and Resilience +same comment on the macr users
    weaver great class still squishy needs a little dps boost
    defiler needs a boost in heals or someway to help avoid interuptions
    black arrow to many seem over confident with the evade skill that is going to be fixed however the time plus cooldown is going to be a kick in the face
    war leader nice heals lacks any real dps but i guess its turned into a complete support class

freeps
    burg seems to be a bit to much OP now feel the same way about the macro as i do wargs
    captains yellow is to much i can understand using it running solo and out numbered but creeps complain it being god mode but guess what the trade off running yellow lack of dps cant kill much but cant die easy +rep to the ones that run in red
    champions turned into nothing more but a blue spec tank anything else is just creep food (sad) up close in your face class that dies or is CC to death before they can reach the target
    guardains do something with the bleeds like the warden and if you running sword and board dont run like a chicken and hit in a keep
    lore masters when did they become the new tank class
    hunters great dps still squishy only needs to be able to track again
    Minstrels great dps and heals but really should only be able to do one or the other according to the way turbine desciped the trait trees
    rune keepers in my eyes still about the same long as you know how to kite
    wardens only issue i have is have the bleeds be potable

the moors
    stop the $%&* auto flips
    make the npcs have a purpose
    make the keeps harder to take no more soloing or douing TR and such

update ore nodes, chest rewards
    give isen deep mine something else hardly much of a reason to go there

add some more one shooters in from of GV and grams maybe help stop the camping yes both sides do it and even player that say they never do are seen with groups in front of these spots

to the players
    stop fooling yourself i only solo blah blah its not solo if your ungrouped but still hugging a crowd of freeps and creeps
    learn to play and stop with the exploits wargs burgs reavers and captains
    is you see a solo 3 to 5 ranks lower than you questing give them a chance dont zerg really how much renown or infamy do you really get from those

pvmp is now made to where solo is almost not an option for each side
    you see someone new to pvmp give some advise help them out a bit so maybe just maybe they will keep playing pvmp

Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    these are my thoughts on the pvmp now all comments welcome (if your going to troll at least make it funny)

creeps side

wargs in good place bit stronger now long as they dont macro the ones that do just tells me they have no clue on how to play just want i win buttons
    reaver lot stronger in the right hands some skills need to be fixed charge and Resilience +same comment on the macr users
    weaver great class still squishy needs a little dps boost
    defiler needs a boost in heals or someway to help avoid interuptions
    black arrow to many seem over confident with the evade skill that is going to be fixed however the time plus cooldown is going to be a kick in the face
    war leader nice heals lacks any real dps but i guess its turned into a complete support class

freeps
    burg seems to be a bit to much OP now feel the same way about the macro as i do wargs
    captains yellow is to much i can understand using it running solo and out numbered but creeps complain it being god mode but guess what the trade off running yellow lack of dps cant kill much but cant die easy +rep to the ones that run in red
    champions turned into nothing more but a blue spec tank anything else is just creep food (sad) up close in your face class that dies or is CC to death before they can reach the target
    guardains do something with the bleeds like the warden and if you running sword and board dont run like a chicken and hit in a keep
    lore masters when did they become the new tank class
    hunters great dps still squishy only needs to be able to track again
    Minstrels great dps and heals but really should only be able to do one or the other according to the way turbine desciped the trait trees
    rune keepers in my eyes still about the same long as you know how to kite
    wardens only issue i have is have the bleeds be potable

the moors
    stop the $%&* auto flips
    make the npcs have a purpose
    make the keeps harder to take no more soloing or douing TR and such

update ore nodes, chest rewards
    give isen deep mine something else hardly much of a reason to go there

add some more one shooters in from of GV and grams maybe help stop the camping yes both sides do it and even player that say they never do are seen with groups in front of these spots

to the players
    stop fooling yourself i only solo blah blah its not solo if your ungrouped but still hugging a crowd of freeps and creeps
    learn to play and stop with the exploits wargs burgs reavers and captains
    is you see a solo 3 to 5 ranks lower than you questing give them a chance dont zerg really how much renown or infamy do you really get from those

pvmp is now made to where solo is almost not an option for each side
    you see someone new to pvmp give some advise help them out a bit so maybe just maybe they will keep playing pvmp
    Agree 100% with everything you said about creeps.

Re yellow cappys: I think the opposite, they are useful in raid situations, but ofc does get ridiculous when a raid has a lot of them. Running solo in yellow looks really dull and cowardly.
    Guards: In a good place, a lot of creeps don't know about Pledge, only just admittedly discovered in myself
    LMs: Tanks now? Really? Only fought 2 of them since HD, all I see if no more WL spamming, which is great of course but they seem weak apart from that.
    Hunters: Squishyness is needed for that dps output, a well played, kiting/yellow hunter is lethal. Props to Cata, best hunter in Moors atm IMO, (lain you've been gone too long!). Tracking again would be nice, but not so often.
    Minis: Fellowship heart not being usable in dissonance stance sounds good, I don't think Minis are OP
    RKs: A lot more powerful now with their ability to change attunement, but still ok.
    Wardens: Need fixing, bleeds are too much, I had better 1v1s with Wardens in RoR, now heavily in Warden favour, even if i pop everything.

Auto-flips could use some intelligence behind them, I don't how they work at present, hopefully not entirely random. Everything else ok. Would love to see some kind of actual 1v1 arena, activated perhaps by majority of players wanting spars? Wish could change KBs contributing to deeds and maybe go back to old days where people can't PvE their ranks, perhaps make it harder to rank, some kind of challenge or achievement before hitting rank - would never happen of course, but I can dream

Players could stop zerging/playing easymode but ofc won't happen, people want points. Turbine has to level the playing field as much as they can, atm they aren't doing this well enough. Low ranks should be left alone but sadly they don't seem to understand how weak they are, often they need to die to learn this. Players do need to help out their newbies more.

Soloing is definitely viable for some classes. Reavers, weavers, wargs, BAs creepside. Viable to most classes freepside. Only thing in the way is zerg mentality and cowardice of spoiling pretty KDR. Or ofc genuine preference to being social and working in groups :P
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

than ks for the reply

what impact does pledge have in the moors for guardian
    the lore master comment was on the few i saw that took some heavy beating from 4 or 5 creeps with their pet healing them every what is it 30s on top of own heals the lm was doing well in staying alive and adding heavy CC
    didnt see any thoughts on burgs and champs

btw to me a cappy in a fellowship with healers should be going red to help boost overall dps

btw to me a cappy in a fellowship with healers should be going red to help boost overall dps

Thats not entirely correct. If you dont have a shield wall and you want to keep your healer for at least a minute in a fight that lasts up to 2 hours, it is nice to have a yellow cappy protecting the healer or any other squishy class like runekeeper or red loremaster.

Since IsH has quite a few cappies, we balance it out and run with max 1 yellow cappy a group, sometimes just 1 yellow a raid. Dps is awesome in red, also dps support. Sometimes we have even 3 cappies in a group (all old cappies like voin, sidex and me). Then we jsut have all 3 colours in group. Though that makes every single cappy look like he is dpsing like in red, tanking like in yellow and healing like in blue...its just soooo OP with 3 different "To Arms", spammed at the same time.

made me lol
    anyway for the post:
    cappies: they yellow is not THAT hard to kill if it's solo, a reaver that knows how to can kill it. good cappies are pain in the a$$ tho.
    the only problem with yellow cappies atm is that they usually come with more yellow cappies/RK to help them with dps.
    for soloing: it's not working, sorry to say, even when i roam around i see Akro/lowranks and usually nothing at all.
    about macroers: go away macro guys
    about defilers: if there are less then 2 defilers, most of the freep classes can outheal them. they need a WL to give the burst healing, so they can stack their HoTs and keep the creep alive.
    about Akro's idea for spar arena: i'm in. but after quite alot of KBs on Akro, i would love to see some other creeps who want to spar can use less bleeds or no bleeds at all, depends on the player and his class
    have fun in the moors guys! thanks for reading
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Weaver is prolly the worst dps class right now.
    We got almost no dps boost and old dmg type.

After sparring Violador- He was able to do about the same CC I did. ( Stuns, slows etc.)
    and was close to 2x dmg.

Only + is we are no longer useless in raids but for me as solo player, I couldn't care less for that.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    made me lol
    anyway for the post:
    cappies: they yellow is not THAT hard to kill if it's solo, a reaver that knows how to can kill it. good cappies are pain in the a$$ tho.
    the only problem with yellow cappies atm is that they usually come with more yellow cappies/RK to help them with dps.
    for soloing: it's not working, sorry to say, even when i roam around i see Akro/lowranks and usually nothing at all.
    about macroers: go away macro guys
    about defilers: if there are less then 2 defilers, most of the freep classes can outheal them. they need a WL to give the burst healing, so they can stack their HoTs and keep the creep alive.
    about Akro's idea for spar arena: i'm in. but after quite alot of KBs on Akro, i would love to see some other creeps who want to spar can use less bleeds or no bleeds at all, depends on the player and his class
    have fun in the moors guys! thanks for reading
    Kill Pet. Disarm. -> but there is only small window where disarm active before can resummon pet. Yes its possible, but has to be very well timed.

Also, SHUT UP about those KBs, taking a break from game after tonight, so you won't get anymore on me for a while!!
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

on another note i think they should remove the backdoors or make them not usable in combat if your going to hug hug the whole keep not just pop in and out the back door

About the yellow cappys, yes solo they are pretty easy to kill if u know what u do!
    Like akro said kill pet and cappy loses skills, and those skills are the ones that make cappy so powerfull atm.
    Also to other creeps stop freacking dpsing on cappy bubble, its annoying how a cappy can stay bubbled for over 2 min like that.

and to leischo i agree we also try to have for each group a wl. But thursday u freeps went a bit overboard on the healer thing didnt you?
    6 cappys 4 healing RK, 3 minis healing... Btw u were only with 24, craid of 24 had only 7 healers.
    Thats almost double and just something done by morons IMO!
    These people are the perfect examples of EZmoders and only care about precious KDR...

BTW nice to see change of scenery ( GV camp FTW)

I don't understand why is suddenly MT a massive problem? I've used it maybe 3-4 times in total since the new expansion, mostly because I've grown used to the 5 min cd over the years and I simply forget to use it. The few times that I did actually use it, it didn't help at all.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Kill Pet. Disarm. -> but there is only small window where disarm active before can resummon pet. Yes its possible, but has to be very well timed.

Also, SHUT UP about those KBs, taking a break from game after tonight, so you won't get anymore on me for a while!!
    xD maybe when you get a 3 digit number of KBs on someone you will understand...
    anyway for cappies, most of them don't re-summon the herald, so it's kk...anyway disarm and silence and he's dead in seconds.
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    xD maybe when you get a 3 digit number of KBs on someone you will understand...
    anyway for cappies, most of them don't re-summon the herald, so it's kk...anyway disarm and silence and he's dead in seconds.
    Reavers have no silence, and most of them I have fought have resummoned. I don't count my kbs so I'll never know :P

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Reavers have no silence, and most of them I have fought have resummoned. I don't count my kbs so I'll never know :P
    the silence part was for wargs...reavers aren't the only creep class you know xD
    PvMP+ plugin counts for you, no need to count ^^

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    and to leischo i agree we also try to have for each group a wl. But thursday u freeps went a bit overboard on the healer thing didnt you?
    6 cappys 4 healing RK, 3 minis healing... Btw u were only with 24, craid of 24 had only 7 healers.
    Thats almost double and just something done by morons IMO!
    These people are the perfect examples of EZmoders and only care about precious KDR...

BTW nice to see change of scenery ( GV camp FTW)

Starting to attack me again Kalaz? Thought were over this!

Anyway, I dunno what the other fraid had, I ran mostly with around 10 people with 1 or 2 minis on heals. I never overdo anything in the last days. I go with what is there and if we ahve too many minis then those go on dps and not on heals. Same with cappies not all being on yellow or blue.

But I can asure you to give you your compliment back, if you continue to talk about me like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

Anyway, I dunno what the other fraid had, I ran mostly with around 10 people with 1 or 2 minis on heals. I never overdo anything in the last days. I go with what is there and if we ahve too many minis then those go on dps and not on heals. Same with cappies not all being on yellow or blue.

But I can asure you to give you your compliment back, if you continue to talk about me like that!
    Fight 2 days ago i think.. near TA BD. You had 12 people max. 2 cappies (both yellow i think, not sure, and doesnt matter), Grass and Lavasioth healing, both shieldwalled by guards. At the same time we were attacking guy in your group (champ Torejas) with everyone on him, and those 2 minstrels outhealed craid of 18+ with -50% inc healing buff on him for 1 minute. Do you think you didnt overdo in that case with shieldwalls? Bestone raid joined so we had no chance (not relevant).
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

I only stated what happened and this wasnt attack at u xD
    This was to say how ridiculous some freeps groups are and if u had only 4 healers then u know how much bestone did had ...

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    I only stated what happened and this wasnt attack at u xD
    This was to say how ridiculous some freeps groups are and if u had only 4 healers then u know how much bestone did had ...

I dont know how Bestone is playing. I jsut stated that we didnt have that many heals and that i didnt lead the whole blob!

Alright then, it sure sounded like it though!

thanks to the weekend i was previewed to the why most not all but most of the players gain rank so fast
    planned raids between freeps and creeps in same kin communicating between both sides on team speak
    picking and choosing who will die how this will play out
    fight club farm whatever you want to call it
    no i do now mention any names i do not make any personal attackes against anyone but come on guys and gals really
    is this how its suppose to be pvmp controlled by certian kins and players

oh come your going to say all this #### and not give any proof or was it the big boys wouldnt let you play with them so now your mad

no actually i was on oneside of these raids and a friend was on the other
    no names but in included some giant ego captains and over stuffed reavers
    the recorded videos some with very clear audio says enough but
    i guess i'm just mad since no one would let me play boo hoo

It has been a long time and since most of the people who normally organised this are gone, I throw my hat in.

Let's have a PvMP sunday again. It was a success in the future, lets hope for alot of people popping into ettens once more at that date, so we cna have a few 40+ vs 40+ fights again.

Try to keep the map fair, so both sides have 2 Outposts and each faction got 1 graveyard. That way we can have some nice open fights in the middle of the map.

I will communicate with Dunc and the other creeps from Mithril, so our fights can stay as fair and square as possible.

I hope to see alot of new and old faces there.

The whole thing will start:

Next sunday, 26th of Jan at 7 pm (gmt+1)

Cheers guys and see you on the battlefield

Leischo

anymore questions

It has been a long time and since most of the people who normally organised this are gone, I throw my hat in.

Let's have a PvMP sunday again. It was a success in the future, lets hope for alot of people popping into ettens once more at that date, so we cna have a few 40+ vs 40+ fights again.

Try to keep the map fair, so both sides have 2 Outposts and each faction got 1 graveyard. That way we can have some nice open fights in the middle of the map.

I will communicate with Dunc and the other creeps from Mithril, so our fights can stay as fair and square as possible.

I hope to see alot of new and old faces there.

The whole thing will start:

Next sunday, 26th of Jan at 7 pm (gmt+1)

Cheers guys and see you on the battlefield

Leischo

anymore questions
    Can you explain more? Either on here or via private message or whatever (video evidence is always nice...) Your post lacks detail and I don't join raids anymore so I don't know what's been happening. I don't believe everything I hear, but the more people telling it to me = more likely to consider it true
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Jan 20 2014 at 05:31 PM.

honestly i dont like to sink to the level of a person to call people out did my best to keep it that way
    i just wanted it out there that i know how these players gained so much rank in so short of time by planned clubbing and farming
    just dont trust some dudes from the north and heirs of a king

really who cares about ranks anymore the dont mean much if you are rank 10+ and still dont know how to play
    one fight comes to mind
    group of creeps 1 WL 1 defiler 1 reaver 2 wargs highst rank was the reaver
    against freep group
    3 rks 3 cappys 2 hunters and a champ
    now guess which consantly wiped but had the heart to come back and fight everytime
    1 cappy red rank 2 cappy blue rank one hunter blue one red champ red rks red red and green
    just an example learn to play your toon not just to show off your usless rank

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast