We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bronze plates to bronze ignots?

Silly little housekeeping question. . .

I have 6 Bronze Plates in my bag and when I hover over the stack, it reads that I can turn them back into bronze ignots if I am a Metalsmith. . . I am a Metalsmith, and have no idea how to do it? Again, insignificant question, but I am a friggn' perfectionist and I MUST know every in and out of this wonderful game!

Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraxammer View Post
    Silly little housekeeping question. . .

I have 6 Bronze Plates in my bag and when I hover over the stack, it reads that I can turn them back into bronze ignots if I am a Metalsmith. . . I am a Metalsmith, and have no idea how to do it? Again, insignificant question, but I am a friggn' perfectionist and I MUST know every in and out of this wonderful game!

Thanx!
    Under Metalsmith, there will be a recipe called 'Bronze Ingots' under 'Obsolete Item Conversion'. Open this recipe, and there should be an option that allows you to use Bronze Plates as the ingredient.

Many of these conversion recipes are multi-input, so if you don't see it right off click the arrow in the upper right corner - one of the input methods will be the one you need.

Hope this helps.

Check under "Convert obsolete items" tab.
    And include the < > arrows on top right of crafting interface.
    If anywhere that's where they should be hiding.

Edit: or just look at the post above me