We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Free Account activation code

So, just how many times do you normally have to request one before they bother to send it to you? And does this failing point out how the game always treats it's free-to-play players?

(I have tried 3 times, ALL after reading "How To" section)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Ingalls View Post
    So, just how many times do you normally have to request one before they bother to send it to you? And does this failing point out how the game always treats it's free-to-play players?

Just on the off chance because it can be very easy for an email client or provider to do mark it as such, have you checked your Spam folder? If you use a service like Gmail or Hotmail or whatever and you download your mail to a client on your computer, make sure to check the spam folder online as well. In Germany we use GMX, and they have their own set of rules that filters out spam before it even gets sent to our local clients.

(I know, no brainer, but you have to ask the obvious first just to get it out of the way.)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Ingalls View Post

I'm not sure what code you are talking about but if you just want to play the game you just create an account - HERE, download the game (this takes a while) and log in and play.

i Know what the OP means I currently have a Turbine account with DDO on it but i can not add LOTRO to it as you have to request a free game key from turbine which i have done over a week ago and still waiting for a reply. So if any turbine people read this can you please hurry and send me my free key so i can add LOTRO to my turbine account. As I dont not want to create a new account just to play LOTRO.

being as you request a key via support you may be waiting 2-3 weeks or more as they appear to still be over loaded with requests, at best it can take up to 5 working days for them to answer tickets

if you want to access lotro quicker you would be best advised to register via signup.lotro.com

Quote Originally Posted by Finglonger_UK View Post
    being as you request a key via support you may be waiting 2-3 weeks or more as they appear to still be over loaded with requests, at best it can take up to 5 working days for them to answer tickets

if you want to access lotro quicker you would be best advised to register via signup.lotro.com
    Thank you, that is precisely the answer I was looking for