We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scale the mainhealer of the moors!

-Scale our heals seriously (they are so pathetic at the moment we are not really a healer anymore, think of us more as a boxing bag that barely slows the deaths of our companions)
    -Scale our damaging skills (defiler dps was always bad but not this bad)
    -Possible counter to 'ADDLE'/mez/stuns/slows etc with CD - chain stuns are not cool.
    -Do something with our debuffs that we can put onto the freeps, they have skills that can just remove them, fellowship wide.
    -Maybe bring our massive morale pools down equal to freeps, but bring the healing up so we are on par and equal, Right now I have 75k morale buffedwhich means nothing because our heals are not sufficient enough.
    -Give us an oh **** skill!

How long does this class have to remain nearly useless? As I recall defiler is suppose to be the "main" healer class. Not these warleaders. I want to play my class again knowing I can be a main heal and keep people alive.
    Why on earth are you adding these huge healing pots that heal percentages of creep morale while you could be fixing the defilerclass the MAINHEALER OF THE CREEPSIDE. Please and thank you. Don't make us sooo OP just scale us for the future of the defiler class.

Some other great support threads and suggestions for our broken class aswell:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...getting-scaled

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...41#post7075141

My current defiler healing:

Look at those hots, they don't stand a chance against more than 3+ freeps and it's more so suicide while raiding, The hots are less than bleed ticks and dots - Lms alone can stack damage over times on you for 1K EACH! Cappy bleeds, WRD bleeds, burg bleeds... Then ya have the minis hitting 15k+ on you .. And god just look at the cooldown on fell restoration our biggest heal with a huge induction you think that's gonna help when our morale pools are like 40k-70k?. Did I mention the main healer of the moors doesn't have an in combat rez or an OH ####! skill? Everytime you see in the chat, we need a wl, we need heals, or 11/12 raid, Need wl healing or the worst, is that defiler even healing?... It makes us defilers feel useless and fustrated. Oh and did I mention ADDLE?!?! +75% Induction times!? Are you serious? That's 1 burg skill! Needs a nerf.

No offense but you should listen to the players more, would make more happiness, bring people back and get you more MONEY
    Don't bring up excuses like oh it's not our main playerbase what do you think the endgame freepside do when theres no endgame raid cluster/6mans. You made the moors, fix it. Oh and this year would be nice.
    Thanks for reading my rant which is more so the truth. Fellow defilers FIGHT THE POWER! Continue to endure this hardship and maybe one day or soon we will get our class back, until then hide behind the wlers. This affects the whole balance of PVP, freeps have huge dps that the defiler can do pretty much nothing about. Turbine, get your priorities right in the moors, I'm certain that balancing the creep main healer is more important than introducing morale pots for us creeps, what are you doing? Ya replacing defilers with morale pots? Probably heals better anyway.
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jan 20 2014 at 02:33 AM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

+1

Plz help the defiler become a real creep, throw some love our way, give us a nasty-BIG RED BUTTON to make freeps think twice!

"Poisonous Emolation"
    or
    "The One Potion"

On drinking this brew the air around the defiler becomes foul and noxious.
    15m radius
    Effect - AOE 15m range blurred vision, loss of targeting computer,
    stren/will/agility -400.
    800-1900 acid damage every 3sec.

On leaving the noxious area effect
    Effect - 300-900 acid damage every 3sec for 15sec.

Duration - 30sec
    CoolDown - 4mins

Donations welcome!!
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

Talked with many defilers so far, something needs to be done asap! before we reroll.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Thumbs up

+1 Couldn't agree more!
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/quibster/akbalak_zps628d4080.jpg[/img]
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

Give the defiler more green, more DPS, and and OH Crappp button!!

+1
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”

My name is Support and I support this idea.
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

Please do not worry about defiler dps.

Rather, please focus on scaling defiler heals and debuffs appropriately, they are very underwhelming atm.

I recently roll defi myself and after buyin almost all skills from store he is only next to useless, defilers really need some love, +1.

It's not only the heals, defilers are the squishiest class in the moors. A warg is about as squishy as a defiler but he has escape skills to make up for it.

All classes have a mitigation system or evasion/stealth to get some survivability.
    The defiler is probably supposed to survive with healing himself, which isn't possible with these skills at the moment.
    Long cooldowns aren't even a big problem, it's more the induction on the heals/curses/attacks that actually do something.

I feel like immunity to interupts would be enough to make this class usefull again.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

+1

defiler healing upgrades would not only greatly increase the class as such but also the balance in the ettenmoors in general, since the defiler affects the health and state of the whole group

Another day goes by with the defiler

They need scaling badly!

Desperately need increased healing combined with a reduction in inductions - if they keep the ridiculously long inductions compared to freep classes - they should be debuff immune - 4-5s long induction on skills when u being CCed every few secs = waste of time
    There should be no CD on the OOC rez, dont need an IC rez as WL one is crazy low now
    Curses need to be scaled - 3-400 debuff on stats which are 4k - are u srs???? oh they get cured anyway ...
    Blight pools need to be enlarged with scaled damage dot
    BoF does almost same damage as L60!!!
    DPS need a HUGE increase - adding the usual 30% or w/e doesnt cut it. 30% of #### is still #### !!

I dont want this class OP by healing and dps (even tho freeps got so many of those WD, LM, Mincer for example), but they must do some damage - change ALL the damage types - tactical damage is a piss take atm

Defiler must be a healing machine when its dps is so poor - they are main creep healer but are so bad at healing
    Last edited by Fannee; Jan 18 2014 at 10:32 PM.
    Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

Keep the support coming!

Thumbs up

+1. We wants it.... We neeeds it!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000129c9f/signature.png]Alkunakh[/charsig]

Please scale defilers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Yes, this should be scaled also, to deal at least 500 damage or something like that. And Reaver dots should be increased too, to match freeps over 1k damage dots, because right now 200-300 dots are a joke compared to freeps ones, i'm tired of dying just because i got only a couple of dots and that depleted 55k of morale, that's crazy.

And yeah i support that defiler HoTs should be increased.

Quote Originally Posted by zero-fer View Post
    Yes, this should be scaled also, to deal at least 500 damage or something like that. And Reaver dots should be increased too, to match freeps over 1k damage dots, because right now 200-300 dots are a joke compared to freeps ones, i'm tired of dying just because i got only a couple of dots and that depleted 55k of morale, that's crazy.

And yeah i support that defiler HoTs should be increased.
    500 reflect lolz. Reflects are not mitigated, so this would result in a 500+ DPS increase. 150, maybe... But that would be high still.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

ya heals are seriously super low, they need to be scaled, 1 defiler should be able to out heal a wardens dps atm- also get rid of flies give us a totem that drains real power aoe (much more like rk stone but power drain
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000c06fd/signature.png]Ailse[/charsig]

I wonder if theres like a secret trait setup to try keep others alive :P

rofl i see so many of these posts, defiler is fine as it is, the filer i run with is amazing maybe you noobs should l2p

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    rofl i see so many of these posts, defiler is fine as it is, the filer i run with is amazing maybe you noobs should l2p
    Definately not a raid defiler, you must be facing greenies, bad players or duoing. Or the defilers running with a wl in group. Have you looked at our hots? now compare that with freep dots and dps.

./signed

Naughtybutnice R11 Defi

We are looking to do another healing pass for update 13 for creep classes. The defiler is the top priority.

-Jinjaah

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...g-scaled/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Definately not a raid defiler, you must be facing greenies, bad players or duoing. Or the defilers running with a wl in group. Have you looked at our hots? now compare that with freep dots and dps.
    lol if you want to compare to freep side you must be playing the wrong game, turbine aint gonna listen to that, and again defilers dont need scaling, if you actually get good and run with good groups and not only play a filer for leeching/not dying then you will accept the fact you will die often if freeps focus you, its how it is for wls also except wls have alot less mobility while healing(which i havent heard wls complain their mobility hasnt scaled well)

/not signed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast