We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria: where to turn in completed auto-quests like Poison-control?

In Moria, I have several completed quests clogging up my quest log.

E.g. [55] Poisoners and Masters and [55] Poison-craft in Baiúrz-mur. I put them on the map, I don't see them. It won't let me "set as focus". The quest text does not say where/who to turn them in. Google and wiki do not seem to help. I go to Baiúrz-mur and see no circles.

Am I just derping and overlooking something? Or is there something about these quests that I am missing? I think this involves auto generated quests and a quest chain for a deed but I am not used to having quests that I can't find where to turn it.

I am not completely sure what this means but it seems like these are "auto-bestowed" quests using Rohan expansion technology when Moria was reworked.

But it is very frustrating that the automatically bestowed quests are so confusing to me to turn in. I don't know whether to delete the quests or account.

Quote Originally Posted by forumhagum View Post
    In Moria, I have several completed quests clogging up my quest log.

E.g. [55] Poisoners and Masters and [55] Poison-craft in Baiúrz-mur. I put them on the map, I don't see them. It won't let me "set as focus". The quest text does not say where/who to turn them in. Google and wiki do not seem to help. I go to Baiúrz-mur and see no circles.

Am I just derping and overlooking something? Or is there something about these quests that I am missing? I think this involves auto generated quests and a quest chain for a deed but I am not used to having quests that I can't find where to turn it.

I am not completely sure what this means but it seems like these are "auto-bestowed" quests using Rohan expansion technology when Moria was reworked.

But it is very frustrating that the automatically bestowed quests are so confusing to me to turn in. I don't know whether to delete the quests or account.
    I do not recall those two specifically, but you need to be in the particular area they are bestowed in, and finish them off there. The will automatically proceed when you have met the conditions.

Actually, I think maybe i do remember this one-it's in a little cranny off the broadway from Durin's Hall, I think?
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I was also getting confused when these auto-quests were introduced. Not really sure if I like them.

I think there often is no person to turn them in. You just open the quest and there is a button under the text that says "Complete" or something similiar.