We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cry Resist legacy change?

On the 12.2 preliminary patch notes it says: Challenge and Fray the Edge can longer be resisted.

One of the major legacies on my tanking belt is -Cry resist chance (maxed out at t6). Will this legacy now be useless or replaced by a new legacy?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KratosX View Post
    On the 12.2 preliminary patch notes it says: Challenge and Fray the Edge can longer be resisted.

One of the major legacies on my tanking belt is -Cry resist chance (maxed out at t6). Will this legacy now be useless or replaced by a new legacy?
    There are still resistable cries in the yellow line I imagine.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

So basically, if you don't use the yellow line (Blue/Tank Red/DPS) - then OPs question still has validity - Cry Resist Chance is essentially useless and/or is it to be replaced?

You could be Red Tree, but have unlocked Warchant from Yellow, which is a Cry and subsequent Resistible. If you're pure red and have no other Cry attacks than Challenge and Fray, then yes, it would indeed seem pointless.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C2C2A3][B]ArcticAurora [/B][COLOR=#999966]95 S/B Guard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff][B]//[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pavello[/B] [COLOR=#999966]95 OP Guard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff][B]//[/B][/COLOR] [B]Canadian[/B] [COLOR=#999966]95 Capt[/COLOR] ... [SIZE=1]et alts[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
    [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#C2C2A3]2013 Player Councillor[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]//[/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=#C2C2A3]Rich people would rebuild the Bridge of Khazad-Dûm. Wealthy players fill the great chasm with gold.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [IMG]http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq163/dsrtfx207/rich_zps70199bf0.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Challenge and Fray the Edge not are irresistible.Your two basic skills are not dependent on your Finesse anymore.Everything else still is like Shield Taunt and maybe War Chant.Get rid of that legacy tho it's useless now they should even consider replacing it the way they made tanking now.