We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Plugin] RaidHealz (work in progress)

RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1

Hello!

This is my first plugin.

After posting a screenshot, I got a number of requests what UI I'm using to display the vitals of my raid.
    It's a plugin I created by myself and it's called "RaidHealz" because I originally made it for my kinship's healers.

Note that this plugin is work in progress and there may be bugs as well as performance issues.
    Those issues may or may not be resolved in a future version of the plugin.

Also note that I am no experienced programmer but someone who just started creating lua plugins. My code is probably quite a mess.

Features:

• Colour changing morale and power bars.
    • Custom order of your group members. You can rearrange your member's postion via drag & drop or using the F1 - F6 buttons.
    • Track up to 4 different buffs and debuffs on your group members. This feature may cause performance issues when used in groups of more than 6 players.
    • Set an alerter to have group members highlighted when their name appears in "say" chat.
    • Hide your standard LOTRO group vitals.
    • Disable / enable buff and debuff tracking
    • Disable / enable morale numbers.
    • Disable / enable power bars.
    • Disable / enable class icons.

Example of the Alerter and the buff tracking feature:

Known Issues:

• French client is currently not supported.
    • Raid groups with more than 12 players are currently not supported.
    • Creep class icons are currently not supported.
    • The orange bar (max morale decrease) caused by dread effects is currently not displayed.
    • Tracking buffs / debuffs may cause performance issues if used in groups of more than 6 players. You can deactivate buff tracking if you are experiencing lags.
    • The "Link Lost" state is not always displayed correctly.
    • If you are experiencing other bugs try reloading the plugin using the green arrow button.

Important notice: due to a new LOTRO bug introduced with 19.1.1, namely the sudden absence of effect icons on your fellowship members' vitals, the RaidHealz effect tracking feature is unfortunately not working reliably any more. Let's hope Turbine fixes this as soon as possible! I also wanted to announce a new version of the plugin coming soon with several fixes and additional features, however I now decided to wait with the release of the new version until Turbine fixed said bug.

Special thanks and Credits:

• moebius92: I used parts of your PartyFrame plugin's code for the plugin reloader and the buff tracking feature.
    • Garan: Thank you for your great guide "Writing LoTRO Lua Plugins for Noobs"!

How to use the plugin:

How to install:

1.) Download here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ruadarion.html
    2.) Unpack the "RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1.zip" folder in your "Plugins" folder.
    3.) If you don't have a Plugins folder create one in the "My Documents\Lord of the Rings Online" directory.
    4.) Log in the game and load the Plugin.
    Last edited by Eruadarion; Dec 16 2016 at 09:13 PM.
    Eruadarion | Captain | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

Eruad, ty!!!

Thanks muchly for this plugin
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Thank you for sharing this, its brilliant.

Nice work
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I would suggest to make this plugin available through "LotroInterface" and than have it ready to be downloaded via the "Plugin Compendium".

I like the idea and concept although I have not yet taken the time to install it.

Eruad, ty!!!
    Thanks muchly for this plugin
    Thank you for sharing this, its brilliant.
    You are very welcome, I'm glad you like it!
    Please give feedback and let me know if you're experiencing bugs and tell me what you like / dislike about the plugin.
    You can also suggest other features and I will try to implement them.

Quote Originally Posted by farmhand99 View Post
    I would suggest to make this plugin available through "LotroInterface" and than have it ready to be downloaded via the "Plugin Compendium".

I like the idea and concept although I have not yet taken the time to install it.
    It's already on lotrointerface but I don't know how to add it to Plugin Compendium since I never used it.
    www.avorthalier.eu

I have been using your new plugin for several days now. I can defiantly say that you have done an impressive job on this and I Love it. You just click on the box of the fellowship member who needs healing and boom you now have the fellowship member clicked on to heal them. Since my main is an RK this makes my job easier.

I would suggest that you add to it...
    1. either an option to auto load or even better an icon to click on to start the plugin. This by no means a deal breaker I do find that loading it when I need is very helpful.
    2. To have it loadable via Plugin Compendium. This also makes it easer if you update the plugin because you can have Plugin Compendium alert those who use it and than they can update it through there.

Unable to load

This is REALLY good!

I am unable to get it to load however. I am on a 64 bit system. Does this make any difference?

Keep up the good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder44 View Post
    This is REALLY good!

I am unable to get it to load however. I am on a 64 bit system. Does this make any difference?

Keep up the good work!!
    Could you please specify your problem? Is there any error message you are recieving? If yes, please copy & paste your error message here and I may be able to help you.
    www.avorthalier.eu

Hello!

I got it to work. I was able to add it to the Compendium.

This is an awesome plugin. Nice work!

This is a very nice plugin. I am wondering though if it is possible to reposition it. Right now, it blocks a couple other plugins in my UI.
    ~~ If it hurts, it means you're still alive so you can stop whining. Now. ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Earthsuit View Post
    This is a very nice plugin. I am wondering though if it is possible to reposition it. Right now, it blocks a couple other plugins in my UI.
    It's just normal drag & drop.
    Drag the window by pressing down your left mouse button in the blue transparent area and release it at any position that fits best for your interface.
    www.avorthalier.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    It's just normal drag & drop.
    Drag the window by pressing down your left mouse button in the blue transparent area and release it at any position that fits best for your interface.
    Thank you.
    ~~ If it hurts, it means you're still alive so you can stop whining. Now. ~~

Important notice: due to a new LOTRO bug introduced with 19.1.1, namely the sudden absence of effect icons on your fellowship members' vitals, the RaidHealz effect tracking feature is unfortunately not working reliably any more. Let's hope Turbine fixes this as soon as possible! I also wanted to announce a new version of the plugin coming soon with several fixes and additional features, however I now decided to wait with the release of the new version until Turbine fixed said bug.
    www.avorthalier.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    Outstanding! I cannot wait.