We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Take the Hobbits to Isengard! Elendilmir server Challenge! Friday January 17th, 6:30PM Eastern US Time

Just a few more hours. If you can't make it in game, you can watch the attempt on our Twitch.tv Live stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/LOTROstream

This was huge fun.

Thank you to my fellow lowbie raiders, and special thanks to the high levels who killed the big purple stuff that got on my wee hobbit butt as I ran through Enedwaith.

Congrats, Elendilmir! You took more than 1 hobbit to Isengard today!
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

This is just very very sad........................... ........ Please do not do this again Sap.......................

This is Turbine's idea of "end game content".

I was there where is my 1st age'r I has seals!!!
    Hardt Guardian 95 R9~Nofroe Hunter 95 R7~Brohardt RK 95 R6~Corvalien Cappy 86 R6
    Maximillion Champ 88 R4~Dahila mini 85 R6~Dbuff LM 65 R4~Annikaa Warden~Sanfred Burg
    Creeps~Blackpain BA R8~Pebkac Warg R5~Steroidrage Reevah R6
    ~Leader~ [url]Intothewest.guildlaunch.com[/url] ~Elendilmir server~

please tell us when you will add the vilya server to challenge

question in subject line. why is our server vilya not on the list of those to challenge. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    This is just very very sad........................... ........ Please do not do this again Sap.......................
    Why because YOU don't like it? The original thread is up to 6 pages. Obviously it's quite fun rather than "very very sad" to others besides yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by daygamer View Post
    question in subject line. why is our server vilya not on the list of those to challenge. ?
    The schedule is still being built out. Not all servers have been scheduled as yet.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Here's the news: he will do it 27 more times... that should take a few months...
    Ricardofurriel 105 Champion Edved 105 Captain Roovery 105 Minstrel Galathriell 105 Lore-Master EddieVedder 105 Rune-Keeper

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Astarte View Post
    The schedule is still being built out. Not all servers have been scheduled as yet.
    thanks for getting back to me.