We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minor Legacy: Battle Frenzy Cooldown

Hi all,
    I've just checked the price of minor legacy: battle frenzy reduced cool down at the store and it's at 795 tp which is a very high price i believe. And it also says on the tool tip that it can be used only once. On the other hand i don't know if it's possible to keep this legacy on all my weapons up to the level cap. I mean, is it possible to transfer it all the way up till my last LI? because if i can do that then the 795 tp might not be so much expensive after all.
    I am lvl 59 at the moment.

I must advise against using the store to purchase legacies unless you are absolutely desperate for one. 795tp is just a ridiculous price for something that you can easily acquire yourself in game.

But to answer your question - Yes you are able to do what you said, transferring the one legacy from weapon to weapon all the way to lvl95, although it will be a tier2 legacy each time you do this, so it's not a very efficient method.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by melyjely View Post
    I must advise against using the store to purchase legacies unless you are absolutely desperate for one. 795tp is just a ridiculous price for something that you can easily acquire yourself in game.

But to answer your question - Yes you are able to do what you said, transferring the one legacy from weapon to weapon all the way to lvl95, although it will be a tier2 legacy each time you do this, so it's not a very efficient method.
    Thanks for the quick response, i do believe that 795 tp is a ridiculous price. I am glad that i can transfer the legacy from one weapon to the other and i do know that when I'll transfer it, it will be tier 2 on the new weapon. You said it's not a very efficient method, is there any other way to always have BZ at 45 sec on all my weapons?
    Thanks in advance

decon some other weapons

Quote Originally Posted by wesmont View Post
    Thanks for the quick response, i do believe that 795 tp is a ridiculous price. I am glad that i can transfer the legacy from one weapon to the other and i do know that when I'll transfer it, it will be tier 2 on the new weapon. You said it's not a very efficient method, is there any other way to always have BZ at 45 sec on all my weapons?
    Thanks in advance
    All you need to do is level up some other weapons/class items to have a never ending supply of any legacy you want.
    Since this one is a minor, you will need to get them to at least lvl 10 to get another legacy, which is very easy to do to identify one that has the legacy you are after. You still need to get it to lvl 30 in order to be able to extract the legacy when you decon it though, which is still easy to do by questing, killing stuff, or bartering for item exp runes (but hopefully you have some of these saved, which you also get when you decon legendary items).

Check the other legendary guides here for more info on that process.
    Generally, you just need to make sure the item you want to extract the legacy from will give the appropriate level legacy for the intended target item.
    Roughly, I think lvl 65 items will give ones good til 75, 75 to 85, and 85 to 95.
    I usually start to collect all the ones I want while leveling up, then get rid of them when they are no longer needed or useful.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003d2a9e/signature.png]Gothgul[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by NogodZ View Post
    Generally, you just need to make sure the item you want to extract the legacy from will give the appropriate level legacy for the intended target item.
    Roughly, I think lvl 65 items will give ones good til 75, 75 to 85, and 85 to 95.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 59 or less can be put on any LI with a minimum level of 60 or less.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 60 to 64 can be put on any LI with a minimum level of 65 or less.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 65 to 74 can be put on any LI with a minimum level of 75 or less.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 75 to 84 can be put on any LI with a minimum level of 85 or less.
    A Legacy extracted from an LI with a minimum level of 85 to 94 can be put on any LI with a minimum level of 95 or less.