We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Destiny Poins/Perks?

Okay, I learn something new everyday in this game. I opened my wallet a little earlier and I noticed a button at the bottom left of the box, "Perks". I opened it up and saw that I had 7100 Destiny Points/Perks, so I bought some buffs. My question is where did these points come from? I never knew these existed. Do I keep accumulating them as I play?

Any info is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraxammer View Post
    Okay, I learn something new everyday in this game. I opened my wallet a little earlier and I noticed a button at the bottom left of the box, "Perks". I opened it up and saw that I had 7100 Destiny Points/Perks, so I bought some buffs. My question is where did these points come from? I never knew these existed. Do I keep accumulating them as I play?

Any info is appreciated.
    Yes. You get 200 points every time your characters level up. Destiny points are shared over ALL your characters. They're largely unused these days, but in the past they could be used to buy advancements for your Monster characters.

Unless they changed this, only VIPs were able to spend Destiny points, though everyone collects them.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post

Unless they changed this, only VIPs were able to spend Destiny points, though everyone collects them.
    Still the case AFAIK. I've got 80,000, but rarely use them. The perks have been pretty much superseded by hobbit presents and other consumables. I occasionally use them to increase my LI experience or run faster when I'm grinding an old deed, but that's it. The other benefits are pretty insignificant, especially at higher levels...though they might make a difference at lower ones.