We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Quest for the Runes

Which repeatable quests provide the best quality heritage runes? Where are all the quests for the runes at? There are 2 in Galtrev that reward 26k runes each, that's about all I know.

The best way to get ixp runes is to decon LI's at 60. Or, you could farm School/Library. They're short, easy, soloable by a few classes and their chests sometime contain ixp runes and sealed relics.

If you are looking for Item XP, I suggest you make sure you do as many daily Tasks as possible. Also, right now, do the Fest Quests. I always keep my LI inventory full and decon an item after level 30. This gives me not only Runes but Relics and I can extract a favored Legacy. I have enough saved up IXP Runes to max out a half dozen LIs just sitting in the vault.
    "Lead me, follow me, but get out of my way!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Archer View Post
    If you are looking for Item XP, I suggest you make sure you do as many daily Tasks as possible. Also, right now, do the Fest Quests. I always keep my LI inventory full and decon an item after level 30. This gives me not only Runes but Relics and I can extract a favored Legacy. I have enough saved up IXP Runes to max out a half dozen LIs just sitting in the vault.
    Funny thing is, I had dozens of legacies in my bank from dozens of decontructions but only a few were within 85-94! So I'm trying to find one more legacy to complete my bow but I am impatient now because I want to finish it!

Daily tasks are too slow, the school.library are great! You get 3 shots at getting a 40k rune and it's not too slow. The fest quests do not increase item xp, at least they didnt this morning. Except for the daily one that gives you the sack of gifts? For example making mischief only gives player xp, not item or horse.