I used the free exclusive cosmetic code to obtain an Innkeepers Dress. My character tried it on in the store and, dyed Dark Green, I really liked how she looked. The item said it was dyeable so I also purchased some Dark Green dye.
I applied the dye and nothing happened. The dress icon now says it's Dark Green but the skirt is still gray.

I reported this to a GM. The reply I got as he closed my inquiry said that he couldn't deal with the store and I should fill out a Service Center form.

I went to the Service Center and found only one form that was, by its selection criteria, designed to deal with payment-related problems. Nevertheless, I continued to fill out the form until I got to the part where it required my credit card number. It seemed rather intrusive to demand a credit card number to be able to ask for assistance with a cosmetic, so I ditched the form.

Being VIP, I called the WB help line. A charming man told me that he could refund the price of the dye but couldn't fix the dress. I declined the refund as too trivial to be concerned about. I asked him to tell the right people about the dress and the dye and he said he would.

But I have little faith that the form he would have to fill out will be any more suited to describing this problem.

Short of giving out my credit card number, posting this entry was the only other way I could think of to tell anyone of the problem.

Maybe someone from the store reads this forum.