We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy what happened to the moors

is this the new moors now
    raids full of micro users
    grave yard camping warg packs
    freeps and creeps standing around emoting each other
    groups of low read ranks running around not knowing what to do

Only few players use macro here in moors. Those wargs do get really bad when packed, but we have burg packs to so both sides have them now. Allot of friends from both sides like me and some will emote some stuff around each other There is also a lot of new players around, most played too many farms and need learn PvP from scratch. Who you player in moors ?
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

won't argue on the burg packs havn't seen many of them must be the time i log on i like to play creep alot been out of it since HD started playing again just a week or two ago
    my biggest gripe is how come ppl dont help those low ranks i usually when i saw a low rank questing i would make sure they saw me but never attacked un less they hit first
    but now i do that the leave and come back with 4 or 5 more to zerg

Zerg will always be there sorry, but try logging more so we can make a nice nab list of zergers and we can
    teach them to play the game the right way. In their minds its like Pro-way is the Best-way also known as
    clubb mode with only a small twist, they come in groups.

Few wargs did their tracking and there was around 24 freeps in total.
    And what happened? The recent update happened, same as last year and the year before.
    Take it as you will.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

read forums alot never really post though. that being said i figured id give my 2cents yes the moors are different now dont play much on my champ anymore not to happy with the HD changes feels sluggish in PvE and PvP (any comments from other champs are welcome maybe convince me to dust him off and come back ) but i do have some creeps would be happy to group up and help yeah or any newbie out

whyd you quit playing your chimp they not OP anymore

This happened, noobish freeps go to moors and just dont care about other side.

This person in particular (Kromo) was taking TR while it has the only keep creeps had, just for some useless 100 renown from quest, and when confronted about killing red ranks (prolly questing around) that he killed he just said that it didnt matter.
    In normal person words, doesnt matter the rank as long as they give me points.

Bip .
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post

This happened, noobish freeps go to moors and just dont care about other side.

This person in particular (Kromo) was taking TR while it has the only keep creeps had, just for some useless 100 renown from quest, and when confronted about killing red ranks (prolly questing around) that he killed he just said that it didnt matter.
    In normal person words, doesnt matter the rank as long as they give me points.

Bip .
    Its easy to say something like that when you picking 'system-setup-winning-side' But hey, they can brag about their PvP skills in kinships/OOC Its good side of it, like a therapy or something
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Another freep jewell, after today battle, this guy flipped all keeps and OP's (!)
    And said this:

[Raid] Bestone: this will piss the creeps

Gladly I wasnt part of this raid.
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Another freep jewell, after today battle, this guy flipped all keeps and OP's (!)
    And said this:

[Raid] Bestone: this will piss the creeps

Gladly I wasnt part of this raid.
    lol Bestone master of OP flips.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The attitude of certain freeps has changed from being hypocritical, to utterly pathetic. To be honest, it makes me sick. The same exact thing happened as last year. New expansion launched, freeps cried rivers of tears over some completely trivial new implementation to the creep side and then decided not to come to the moors. Less than two months in to the expansion, Turbine releases an update which makes freeps even stronger than they originally were (Even if they were too bloody blind to realize it at start) They suddenly start coming to the moors, build a pathetic egotistic attitude and proceed to claim their ranks, mounts, gear and titles which they don't deserve. Their attitude affects creeps, creeps become careless and start trying to hurt the freeps and by that they become the mirror image of them. In attitude and behavior. Both sides become evil, and both sides proceed to fight over things which don't really matter, which have been said a million times over hundreds of threads on all server forums in the last couple of years. And every time chosen people from both sides try their best to impose their story to the other party, thinking that they will beat the said party and by that submit them and make them docile. Which, of course, never happens. This whole idiotic charade keeps repeating it self until another expansion launches and the game resets. The circle closes yet again and everyone is back at the start.

And there you have it, that's what happened to the moors.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    The attitude of certain freeps has changed from being hypocritical, to utterly pathetic. To be honest, it makes me sick. The same exact thing happened as last year. New expansion launched, freeps cried rivers of tears over some completely trivial new implementation to the creep side and then decided not to come to the moors. Less than two months in to the expansion, Turbine releases an update which makes freeps even stronger than they originally were (Even if they were too bloody blind to realize it at start) They suddenly start coming to the moors, build a pathetic egotistic attitude and proceed to claim their ranks, mounts, gear and titles which they don't deserve. Their attitude affects creeps, creeps become careless and start trying to hurt the freeps and by that they become the mirror image of them. In attitude and behavior. Both sides become evil, and both sides proceed to fight over things which don't really matter, which have been said a million times over hundreds of threads on all server forums in the last couple of years. And every time chosen people from both sides try their best to impose their story to the other party, thinking that they will beat the said party and by that submit them and make them docile. Which, of course, never happens. This whole idiotic charade keeps repeating it self until another expansion launches and the game resets. The circle closes yet again and everyone is back at the start.

Deep but oh so true. Altho everyone will say it was otherside that started. (freeps accuse creeps for freeps behaviour , just like creeps accuse freeps for it)

Think he meant by the time he played and got eaten up by few creepy looking guys when he was alone
    Both sides have issues that needs work. I suggest our own way of play needs change first. In the end we might have
    some decent play here.( I hope for a miracle )

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post

This is true oh so much and probably the biggest reason why i aint playing now. The pve is making me falling asleep if you compare it to the orthanc days orthance T2 was well fun now i stand there aoe and win pro tactic 2014. and the pvp turned into this #### in my opinion that doesn't attract me at the moment. There are other reason why i don't play offcourse mostly personal and mainly studies but i might return to the game when i feel like it and when not turbine decides to fix the game because its not there fault. Its mainly the players fault and i think people should start realising this. For people that don't know me or ever talked to me you can just take this as a random guy ranting about useless stuff.