We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stun, mez, slow, stun, stun, slow....dead

First, too many stuns against Creeps. Way too much CC. Period. It's obvious minis are op, can deal 10-20K dmg every hit, and even aoes, from across the map. Dumb.

Secondly, my weaver reflect, while I sit there totally CC'd from everything including pets, minis, LMs, Champs, RKS, and the one time I get to use one skill, I put up reflect, which DOES NOT seem to work while stunned.

None of the creep slows even seem to work or the freeps are totally, easily avoiding them or what have you. This is really ridiculous. Where the heck is the stun immunity after the first one? That is broke as well....
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/quibster/akbalak_zps628d4080.jpg[/img]
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

Pretty much the only thing working 100% of the time is pre-pots.. granted stun immunity is bugged and being exploited (sometimes unintentionally) by freeps who will time one stun after another to keep you locked down for an entire fight.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    Pretty much the only thing working 100% of the time is pre-pots.. granted stun immunity is bugged and being exploited (sometimes unintentionally) by freeps who will time one stun after another to keep you locked down for an entire fight.
    Exactly. I never see my 10S stun immunity after the first stun.
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/quibster/akbalak_zps628d4080.jpg[/img]
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

Stuns give immunity, dazes do not. RK's can use 2 dazes one right after the other, that's why you feel chain stunned.

Pre-pot fixes it, but how often do you have time to pre-pot? Needs to be fixed, along with a basket full of other things.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

FYI Blue line burglars can daze you permanently.
    provoke > gamblar's strike > provoke > gambler's strike ......

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Stuns give immunity, dazes do not. RK's can use 2 dazes one right after the other, that's why you feel chain stunned.

Pre-pot fixes it, but how often do you have time to pre-pot? Needs to be fixed, along with a basket full of other things.
    RKs have stuns, not dazes...
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

Quote Originally Posted by Mordem_the_RK View Post
    Think about that two or three more times.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by chaironoke View Post
    FYI Blue line burglars can daze you permanently.
    provoke > gamblar's strike > provoke > gambler's strike ......
    No.

Diminishing Returns.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    No.

Diminishing Returns.
    Dazes have a minimum 1s recovery animation dont they?
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    That is a good question.
    I never last long enough to see that animation.

I hope it is something awesome.

Ummmm...

RK's have dazes. And 1 stun, not counting the new stone.

Vivid Imagery
    10 Second Daze
    1225-1750 Lightning Damage

Shocking Touch
    8 Second Daze
    1700-2400 Lightning Damage

Shocking Words
    (Fully attuned) 5.5 Second Stun
    (Fully attuned 5391-7703 Lightning Damage

Fulgurite Rune-Stone
    You place a rune stone on the ground that after a few seconds does damage and stuns any nearby foes.

Hope this clears confusion.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    No, after some (many) dazes, opponents just get immune.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar R14
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    No, after some (many) dazes, opponents just get immune.
    The many dazes must be one after the other to apply to DR, when you are dazed while you are dazed, i don't believe it counts toward the DR. Does it?

I don't believe they become immune. Can you confirm that?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

Disabling gamble doesn't have any diminishing returns. I have tested it so many times on spars. Gambler burglars can keep a foe stunned until dead.

You just need to time it right. If you apply the second disabling gamble while your enemy is recovering, they won't get CCd, but if you apply it right after they recovered, CC works, as long as you want. (Note that i'm not using this 'exploit' since my burglar is only level 65.

First, too many stuns against Creeps. Way too much CC. Period. It's obvious minis are op, can deal 10-20K dmg every hit, and even aoes, from across the map. Dumb.

Secondly, my weaver reflect, while I sit there totally CC'd from everything including pets, minis, LMs, Champs, RKS, and the one time I get to use one skill, I put up reflect, which DOES NOT seem to work while stunned.

None of the creep slows even seem to work or the freeps are totally, easily avoiding them or what have you. This is really ridiculous. Where the heck is the stun immunity after the first one? That is broke as well....
    I dont even try to kill anything with my skills, only to tag them if someone else will kill them. Only time i get kb is when some r2 comes to ettens as a free vip and kills himself on my reflect that i spam every time its off cd... My dots are 50% resisted by any freep class, so no need to try that.

And i noticed that - my pet gets the slow while in sticky tar, but lm pet or cappies pet just run over my web like there isnt anything on the ground. (?!)
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

tell these trashy wargs to stop Silence>interrupt>silence>inte rrupt.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Hatin' on Warg's 3 sec eye gouge. I was once Armdyl a Loremaster.

Or just do what the poster does and have tons of store brands along with normal brand and never be stunned/slowed.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    Or just do what the poster does and have tons of store brands along with normal brand and never be stunned/slowed.
    I have another solution, just play freepside exclusively, make raids with 2/3 people being a healer and the other 1/3 being either yellow cappies for SOTD or guard for shield wall and pretend like you are good, seems to work for this guy ^

oh almost forgot, dont forget to be a hobbit mini so you can spam flop too

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    oh almost forgot, dont forget to be a hobbit mini so you can spam flop too

You don't have to be a hobbit .js.

Know what I like about spam flopping minis on my creep? Their healing/DPS output.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    My dots are 50% resisted by any freep class
    A problem all creeps are facing with the MASSIVE increase of resist rating due to Vitality being second stat on almost every piece of gear. I dont believe this was taken into account when looking at the finesse ratings of creepside. Hopefully it will be looked at and adjusted in the future (soon?).

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    And i noticed that - my pet gets the slow while in sticky tar, but lm pet or cappies pet just run over my web like there isnt anything on the ground.
    Would be odd for a flying raven to be slowed down while gliding over webs dont you think? Or for a spirit to be effected by said physical object? Could be a contention of immersion over gameplay. Do you see non-bird, non-spirit pets being slowed by webs? Such as bog lurker while running or Lynx?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Know what I like about spam flopping minis on my creep? Their healing/DPS output.
    I'd say it's about the same as a HIPS using warg.
    One good thing about me taking a break is I can torture you on the forums with no ingame blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuddlepaws View Post
    I'd say it's about the same as a HIPS using warg.
    One good thing about me taking a break is I can torture you on the forums with no ingame blowback.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

One day, wargs will be powerful enough to take on raids of facerolling minstrels.
    Then you'll pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    tell these trashy wargs to stop Silence>interrupt>silence>inte rrupt.
    This, I'm CC'd as a mini far more than I'm able to CC someone else.

Plus sure we can do 10k (20k is pushing it) which is what, 1/6th of someone's health. Versus getting hit by a warg 12 times in 3 seconds, including 1 shot Fell-wrought damage that's only partially mitigated through Audacity for 1/4 of your total HP.

Not saying this is OP, but it definitely goes both ways, especially when you get jumped by a pack of players on either side.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000a2d6/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post

you miss the point, if someone is flopped it dosent stop the rest of their raid from dsping or healing and this guy always has more numbers than whoever he is fighting, hell im confident in saying he has more healers than total creeps he fights not even counting yellow cappies and shield guards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast