We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down I think we have a problem.

We had a lot of players leaving this server now, and apparently the number keeps increasing.

So, i wanted to ask if anyone else is planning to leave, because this sh.. is getting really annoying.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

People are leaving because the pvmp on Crick is terrible. Unfortunately they don't realize that the PvP on every server is quite bad atm. The game play on Crick isn't helping at all though. Its either zerg/gv camp the freeps until they get annoyed enough that they form a group with enough heals to survive and creeps sit in grams until the freeps leave.

If you want to help make Crick a fun pvp server again get back to the small group/solo fighting we were once known for. Soloíng/small group fighting can still be done out there even with the current "balance"in the game. I've been playing roughly 2-3 hours a day on my r7 warg avoiding the Raid fights as much as possible and still raking in 7k+ infamy and getting a stack of kills.

Solo freeps really aren't that scary anymore guys(except yellow line cappies) its when they are forced to group up(particularly large groups) that their OPness becomes apparent.

I urge everyone to limit their group size when possible, you will slow the amount of people leaving and hopefully attract some new players after that tyupe of PvP.

*Dennisquaid*
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Merlin has good points. Both sides are at fault for this. If I'm out there it's typically Myself, Gwin (Far), and Buromier in a trio. We fight as much as we can, and usually won't expand past 4 or 5 unless you guys just waaay outnumber us. But also keep in mind Freeps can only play with what we have so at times it may seem like we're trying to stack heals by having multiple Minstrels or whatever but honestly we aren't. I usually ask for strictly DPS but Minstrels can swap stances and dish out monster heals on a dime anyways. Either way, Cuath and my Hunter Lanelthan (Eventually) will be out here for a while for you guys to eat up. Currently leveling an ALT anyways and usually only log cappy to PVP. Honestly our PVP community is dying we need to put her on life support quick!
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I quit too. There's nothing worth staying around for. Have some money riding on me quitting with Carnoob. As Merlin said, PvMP sucks and that really was the last thing that I really enjoyed about the game.

While I certainly don't play anymore, maybe on a very rare occasion, I still lurk here on the forums at least once a day and saw this. What did it in for me was this new expansion, it made things far too silly combat wise. That was what contributed to me stopping lotro all together, what made me leave Crick was fighting against the same exact people for 3 years going on 4, you tend to learn who will win no matter what you do and that's discouraging and due to the small size of the pvp player base on Crick nothing became interesting to me anymore. And heck, even lost a few friends in the process of being here because I killed them in moors, oh well they're missed, they know who they are and I wish them well. So petty drama from tiny issues to make big problems combined with the new expansion pretty much killed the game for me. Won't stop me from visiting to keep my tribe leader title though.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Sorry, but couldn't help but notice your signature. Ittybitty-1, r16 Reaver. I think you broke the game. What is r16 anyway? Tyrant Emperor?

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Sorry, but couldn't help but notice your signature. Ittybitty-1, r16 Reaver. I think you broke the game. What is r16 anyway? Tyrant Emperor?
    You shall not doubt him. Grats on rank 16 Itty xD
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

I will stay on my WarLeader for a few more months and wreak as much havoc as I can. Crick is my home whether good or bad, I like coming on and joking around and talking some trash. Sad to see more people leave but we got to keep on trying we got to keep on pushinnnnn!!!.
    Mikeljaksun Rank12 WarLeader

Come to BW,we have cookies.
    Srsly I dont regret xfering,Crick becamed lamer and lamer every day(either Pve or 1v1 the same people over and over again).
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

All these freeps leaving crick isn't going to help it at all.. Thanks... hope you enjoy the lagfest
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion