We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Good legacies for a first Legendary weapon

My Champion has just got his first Legendary weapon a 2H Great sword. I was wondering what legacies major/minor to add to it for when i start developing it.

I have taken the Yellow line in the skill tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    My Champion has just got his first Legendary weapon a 2H Great sword. I was wondering what legacies major/minor to add to it for when i start developing it.

Thanks
    For majors I would get AOE Damage, Critical Damage Multiplier, and Rend Bleed Damage, for minors Battle Frenzy Cooldown, Increased Rend Armour Reduction, and Horn Damage. At higher levels the stat legacies become more worthwhile so you probably will want to get a Might legacy instead of Horn Damage when you get a high enough level legendary weapon. This is for a all AOE weapon, for single target I would make a separate weapon instead of trying to put both AOE and single target on the same weapon (although until Red line is fixed there is really no point in making a single target weapon).
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post

Thanks
    I wouldn't worry too much about your very first Legendary Items. You will probably deconstruct them very soon and end up making new ones quite a few times, so you'll have many opportunities to get them perfect.

If you're any serious about performing your roles to the best of your abilities I recommend having separate pairs of Legendary Items per class role, and switching them accordingly. I'm posting screenshots of mine, should give you an idea on what to aim for:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RqKkWdz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LunisequiouS View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about your very first Legendary Items. You will probably deconstruct them very soon and end up making new ones quite a few times, so you'll have many opportunities to get them perfect.

If you're any serious about performing your roles to the best of your abilities I recommend having separate pairs of Legendary Items per class role, and switching them accordingly. I'm posting screenshots of mine, should give you an idea on what to aim for:

Can you confirm that Fury of Blades Damage from Fervor legacy even works? It does NOT work for me, and I'd like to know if I'm just bugged on my champ or if it's a known bug.
    Brandywhine / Vilya
    Fortiscor R10 / Slownkite R9
    Beastt R7 / Diggaa R12
    Warg Guide