We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    I knew this would be as much of a problem as the "exploits" themselves.. freeps crying wolf about any creep who has high burst damage as an exploiter. I've seen several wargs have higher dps than I do, who don't use macros or exploits. The false accusations are troubling, and the harassment of players who are being accused is pretty much out of control. Nothing is being done about harassment, false accusations, or the exploits... seems as though they care more about BS like the winter fest than anything else. Last I thought people didn't have to pay extra for the festivals, but they do for pvp.. perhaps you should address the issues of your paying customers rather than garbage festivals and emotes.
    Well, in my case. We have proof it is exploiting. Reavers would take our tank down in 4 seconds and kill our hunters in less than a second (people tell me to pot, but with 15k health and no time to hit that pot, I am dead) our healer can only do so much before he is dead. Our healer would use fraps and other problems to identify a quick 2 second death and would show turbine. Yet they do nothing. My main account just got banned for 7 days for reporting the same creep that is running around destroying everyone and getting away because he knows turbine hasn't done anything yet. It's funny too, this creep is only a rank 7 reaver. Plus he does another exploit that his mits are so high, pass the limit. That my heart seeker on my hunter will devistate (with a pot) for only 1.1k. Yes, this is exploiting, this is proven. I don't like cheaters, but I am starting to like turbine a lot less for their mistakes of not doing anything.
    I will never cheat because it's a right/wrong thing for me. But we have proof of this
    Might I add, our tank with 28k health, yellow line. And full audacity.

Turbine does noting... sub canceled ^

Quote Originally Posted by GavAg View Post
    Well, in my case. We have proof it is exploiting. Reavers would take our tank down in 4 seconds and kill our hunters in less than a second (people tell me to pot, but with 15k health and no time to hit that pot, I am dead) our healer can only do so much before he is dead. Our healer would use fraps and other problems to identify a quick 2 second death and would show turbine. Yet they do nothing. My main account just got banned for 7 days for reporting the same creep that is running around destroying everyone and getting away because he knows turbine hasn't done anything yet. It's funny too, this creep is only a rank 7 reaver. Plus he does another exploit that his mits are so high, pass the limit. That my heart seeker on my hunter will devistate (with a pot) for only 1.1k. Yes, this is exploiting, this is proven. I don't like cheaters, but I am starting to like turbine a lot less for their mistakes of not doing anything.
    I will never cheat because it's a right/wrong thing for me. But we have proof of this
    Might I add, our tank with 28k health, yellow line. And full audacity.

Turbine does noting... sub canceled ^
    have you read the patch notes for 12.2?

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the exploit really is? I'm a seasoned LOTRO player, but when it comes to problems with exploits/macro'ing I draw a blank. To be honest, I don't quite understand what a macro is as well.
    I'll tell you after 12.2, if you're still interested.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    aye, but my problem is with the dev's doing nothing, I was just stating what proof I had and what turbine did nothing for. And I,
    got the worst of it, in return, for doing nothing wrong...
    Just another way of turbine saying they don't want to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by GavAg View Post
    aye, but my problem is with the dev's doing nothing, I was just stating what proof I had and what turbine did nothing for. And I,
    got the worst of it, in return, for doing nothing wrong...
    Just another way of turbine saying they don't want to deal with it
    In danger of coming off as a nitpicker, I believe you mean GMs. I'm no fan of Turbine, but assuming whatever fixes they are applying in 12.2 actually works, the devs have for a rare once done something. GMs have been behaving erratically lately, to say the least. I remember sometimes getting annoyed at Codemasters back in the days, but oh boy, I take it all back. People with integrity behind the rudder, that my friends, is all this game needs.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

I'll tell you after 12.2, if you're still interested.
    I'd actually like to know what the exploit is now. If you don't want more people to know about the exploit, just send me a forum message. I quit playing lotro last week so I have no interest using the exploits/macros.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3